--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok I feel dumb...but I need help.

I have yet to purchase a micro sd card...planning on doing so this week.

once I have, and I put it in the phone, how do I transfer photos and music to it? this would free up memory space correct? Furthermore, when I want to get a ringtone off this site, do I download it? or email it? how do I use the device manager to transfer the ringtone from pc to BB?

i'm so confused...any help would be appreciated. it's beginning to hurt my head! lol!!

oh, i have a bb pearl 8100 if that makes any diff...
    thanks everyone!
    09-01-08 07:32 PM
    Welcome! Well, in regards to your question bout the micro sd, once you do have one, & the ringtones & pix you want to transfer, pop it in & connect your BB to your PC. If it doesn't automatically open desktop manager then open it & click on media. Roxio should open, & on the bottom half of the screen you should see your files that you have on your BB. Highlight the file you want to transfer & drag it to the media card folder. That should do the trick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 07:38 PM
    ok that sounds easy enough...

what about in regards to downloading ringtones off of this site. do i download? or do i email? and then how do I put them on my bb?

thanks for the rapid and efficient help though!
    09-01-08 07:42 PM
    09-01-08 07:59 PM
    You can do either. If you download it should just download automatically, I guess. I have a BB email, so when I do email stuff to myself, I receive it on my phone which makes everything so much easier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD