I just ordered my Curve last week and it should arrive any day. (I'm pretty excited about my new purchase). I've had a simple flip phone for many years and it's taken a beating so I really want to protect my new BB.

I've read all of the reviews, but just looking for some recommendations from everyday users.

I'm an average 40 year old guy and I don't want to carry a man-bag (purse) or transport it in my pants pocket. I'd like to clip it on my belt for convenience, but I know its kinda big and would be suseptable to popping out of the holder (that's where my old phone took a pounding). I've only dropped it once or twice in several years, but it did pop out of the holder many times. I eventually bought a leather case and it protected it much better.

SO......... I'm looking for a good case and a holder (belt clip?).

The Seidio Crystal Case and Holster look very good. Is this better than the rubberized case or just personal preference?

I also saw the OtterBox, but I get an Error on the Review Link. ($50, ouch!)

My next purchases are a Charging Pod and MicrsoSD.

Thanks Guys! GREAT SITE!!!!!
    06-23-08 11:58 AM
    I've always just used the OEM style holster. Never falls out, puts it in standby mode... works great.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=F1SZkVmX
    06-23-08 12:01 PM
    I love my Seidio Crystal case and Holster!!! Have had them since I bought my Curve in November and have not had any problems!!! From what I've heard the difference between the crystal case and the rubberized is purely prefference though I have not had any experience with the rubberized case to confirm this.
    06-23-08 12:03 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!! Nice choice... the Curve rocks!!

As for case: I use the included OEM Pouch with sleeper magnet. Curve slides in, goes in my pocket. Enough protection, don't need anything more!

If I would use a holster I would stick simple and ge the OEM holster. It is all personal preference really. I like my Berry naked... so I like to slide it out of a pouch or holster and not have it stuck in some kind of skin!
    06-23-08 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD