**** SUPPLIER!!

In February I purchased an all white housing for my bold 9700 and it came after 3 weeks FINALLY... the thing started to fall apart after 1 week not even... the paint was coming off and the keypad was chipping, so I emailed them and sent them photos. It took them 3 weeks to reply to me and they said i had misused the product and couldn't do anything about it. After 2 months of emailing and speaking with their STUPID customer service Reps Sylvia and Rita they agreed to reship me a new housing and keyboard and i purchased a headset and another keyboard from them as well. Today after 2 weeks i email them asking where my shipment was and they said it was lost in mail and ran out of stock on the headset so now i am out $40 and their not doing ANYTHING about it. I am FURIOUS because i paid over $50 for my first housing and now i'm out another $40 and they are not willing to refund my money all their willing to do is try and ship me a different product. Biggest scam in the world F**K TRUESUPPLIER
    cindarella and Finzor like this.
    06-07-10 02:14 AM
    The only transaction I have ever had with truesupplier was for a black bezel for my 9700 which went really well. Took 2 weeks, but most products that come from Asia to Canada take that long anyway. Sucks to here about your situation. Personally, I wouldn't have purchased the additional products after the first mess up...
    06-07-10 03:03 AM
    Man! Sorry to hear about your troubles.... I (finally) purchased my pink housing last week... I hope it goes smoothly....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 08:09 AM
    I have ordered a front back and qwerty keyboard from the site last weak, my payment was completed and i was promissed a tracking which i still dont have.

I have already sent 5 emails to the company but still no reply's.
    I have tryed calling them they dont really speak professionally english ... so i just hanged up on them couse they could not understand the story i was telling.

Still waiting for my tracking number and products...
    cindarella likes this.
    06-07-10 05:25 PM
    ya i was promised a trackin number too i left a BRUTAL review on their site last night and posted on every forum i could find lol and they emailed back with a resolution saying that they'd refund me all my money and still ship the products too me... so i said fine when i RECEIVE my product i ordered and get my money refunded i will retract all my hate and give a better review... we'll see what happens now
    06-07-10 05:30 PM
    I dunno if most of those sites would give you a refund for chipping/etc though... They would view it as physical damage.

The rest of it sucks, but I have a feeling if you order a bezel from any of these places and it chips you are generally SOL.
    06-07-10 06:30 PM
    it wasnt just chipping they never advertised the bezel and the top cover WASN'T attached so it came apart during the mail and it wasnt saudered properly from their warehouse or w.e. they want to call it... lets see what they do now... the LAST time i deal with them thats for sure
    06-07-10 09:25 PM
    ya i was promised a trackin number too i left a BRUTAL review on their site last night and posted on every forum i could find lol and they emailed back with a resolution saying that they'd refund me all my money and still ship the products too me... so i said fine when i RECEIVE my product i ordered and get my money refunded i will retract all my hate and give a better review... we'll see what happens now
    That is the EXACT same experience I had with them. Their products are crap, and they forgot to ship one item to me. After playing email tag with Rita and her repeatedly insisting that they had shipped ALL THE PIECES, when clearly they had not (the remaining items were all wrapped together in 4 feet of packing tape, so obviously nothing went missing), I fried them on Resellerrattings and they immediately went into damage control mode and reshipped missing item for free.
    06-07-10 09:35 PM
    these ppl are crooks and the product they sell you is nowhere near OEM quality
    06-20-10 04:33 PM
    Hi and thanks for all your messages, I nearly ordered until I saw your reviews.
    02-25-11 02:53 PM
    I just ordered four cases, really hoping that they come through.
    02-25-11 06:55 PM
    Would not reccomend truesupplier.com the quality of their products are crap! Bought two different parts for a 9700 and 8530 and with in a week they had both begun to crack. They were not dropped, looks like it is simply poor quality plastic. On the 9700 the pieces needed retrofitting to fit onto the phone and the 8530's screen replacement did not dot correctly at all.

They sell cheap quality products. Buyer beware!!!
    03-22-11 10:38 PM
    Wow... I was just about to hit "Finish order" until I decided to be on the safe side and check out reviews for True Supplier. Man, thanks for posting all of this, guys. I thought something was up with the $4.99 cases and stuff, but gift horse and all. I really appreciate not being scammed
    06-04-11 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD