My wife and I love the theme parks in the summer months and I've always had to leave my phone in the car or put it in a locker when we go on water rides. The Waterproof Drypak seems like the answer I'm looking for but I'd like to find out if anyone else has used or are currently using and what your thoughts are.

BlackBerry Curve Waterproof Drypak : (5 Star Rating) Google Checkout available.
    02-06-08 02:59 PM
    I've never tried something like this. Hopefully someone else who has, will be along shortly to give you some details...

I'm just too chicken to put my BlackBerry in one of those. Albeit they probably work fine...
    02-06-08 03:10 PM
    Bump. Hoping that there are people out there that have tried this.
    02-08-08 09:17 AM
    I have not used that particular device but have used dry bags through the Grand Canyon for my camera - worked fine. I purchased it at REI. It was merely a stuff sack type bag where the upper "lip" rolled down a few times and then you buckled a clasp to keep it rolled.

One issue to consider - if there is moisture in the air inside the bag, it can condense into droplets.

I'd suggest checking at a local camping/rafting shop and just see what they've got.
    02-08-08 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD