Hello, as many might already know. The correct Size for a Wallpaper to show correctly on your playbook (landscape mode) must be 1024x1024. Theres a Wallpaper i use for almost everything you can put a wallpaper on but cant use it on my PlayBook yet, even when i resized to 1024x1024 it doesnt display correctly (not all of the picture is shown as wallpaper), its like only the center of it is displayed and not everything. Hope someone here can help me out with this.
    12-09-11 08:31 AM
    Hello, as many might already know. The correct Size for a Wallpaper to show correctly on your playbook (landscape mode) must be 1024x1024. Theres a Wallpaper i use for almost everything you can put a wallpaper on but cant use it on my PlayBook yet, even when i resized to 1024x1024 it doesnt display correctly (not all of the picture is shown as wallpaper), its like only the center of it is displayed and not everything. Hope someone here can help me out with this.
    This is the best that I could do with the resolution that you posted. The triangle is visible above the bottom banner and looks real good in landscape. Portrait is not perfect, but it sort of works. If you had a higher resolution original, it would be much clearer:

iSin likes this.
    12-09-11 09:22 AM
    12-09-11 09:33 AM
    Thank you so much bluetroll, that helped me a lot! And thank you for your time tellsells, i really appreciate it.
    12-11-11 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD