Ok, so I know that I need to convert my song into an MP3 if it already isn't. But, how do I send a song from my computer to my Blackberry Curve and make it my ringtone? I just got this phone three days ago, and I need some help! I don't have my Computer->Blackberry cord with me, so I need to do this through email. Can someone help me please?
    03-10-09 12:34 PM
    Email it to an account that you can access with your BlackBerry, and simply download it, and save it on the phone or media card. Done.
    03-10-09 05:30 PM
    Is there any way of getting around the 2.9MB download limit from email attachments? I'd like the entire song, not just clips, and I'm limited to songs that are short, while I have some really nice techno that I want to use.
    03-10-09 09:38 PM
    You could use a memory card reader, and just put them on the memory card. Other than that, you need the USB cable to do it.

BTW - if you have a Curve on Verizon, you have the 8330. The 8900 is a GSM Curve.
    03-11-09 07:44 AM
    I use a program called Create Ringtone its not free, but I can create and send wallpaper, ringtones, and message alerts of anything I want to any device I want...and I can either do it via WAP or Bluetooth...there are other ways to do it with out paying, but this has worked for me for the last 2 years
    03-11-09 03:34 PM
    oh I forgot.....it will also convert file types
    03-11-09 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD