So I just got my Bold not too long ago now, totally loving it! But .... I can't seem to find a good case that I like.

I purchased the Innocase 360, which I really just don't like. I had an Innocase on my Curve a while back, but this one makes it too hard to work with the trackball me thinks. Plus it just feels too bulky, and I never dropped the Curve, so I doubt I need that much protection.

I also bought a normal (OEM) belt clip ... which I like, but doesn't really feel like it's too secure in there. I am always afraid that it's going to fall out.

Then, there is the Blackberry leather holster clip thingy that the phone came with. To be honest I actually like it ...... BUT, I use BerryBuzz ALOT to tell different messages, and I can't see the LED light when my phone is in the holster.

So ........ long story short, I would really like a leather holster like the BB one, but that I can see the LED. If not, a good clip that also has a space for the LED is fine as well.

Any suggestions??

(I know, what a PITA I am, right?)
    09-08-09 11:30 AM
    09-08-09 12:32 PM
    I really like the slim case they have, but I do need some way to attach to me as well unfortunately. I don't like carrying it in my pocket. That would be perfect if it had a belt clip on it!
    09-08-09 12:44 PM
    I really like the slim case they have, but I do need some way to attach to me as well unfortunately. I don't like carrying it in my pocket. That would be perfect if it had a belt clip on it!
    The MultiFlip has a belt clip. I have a plastic holster that I use when I want it on my belt but since getting the slim case I have been using that more and more. I was never a pocket guy but know I like it.
    09-08-09 01:26 PM
    if youre looking for something to protect your phone when its out of the holster that adds NO bulk check out phantomskinz. $10.00 and you get two skins plus unlimited replacements! protects you screen, bezel, camera casing, and the send, menue, back and end buttons from scratches!!
    09-08-09 02:14 PM
    if youre looking for something to protect your phone when its out of the holster that adds NO bulk check out phantomskinz. $10.00 and you get two skins plus unlimited replacements! protects you screen, bezel, camera casing, and the send, menue, back and end buttons from scratches!!
    Cool, I'll look into that. Even if I did that, I would still want something to hold the phone to my hip. If only RIM left a damn hole in this case! lol.
    09-08-09 02:37 PM
    I found on ebay some new cases that go on like the rubber ones but are a hard flexible plastic they are clear and come in a variety of colors and I get compliments on them all the time one seller out of China has listed a set of 5 for $10 they took a few weeks to arrive but worth the wait and they do not collect dust like the rubber ones do.
    09-08-09 06:29 PM
    This is going probably going to be a really dumb question; but I was messing around with the holster that came with the Bold, and I noticed that there are grooves on the back and the front of the case. So I put my phone in there facing out, and it seemed to work. Considering there is a groove in the front, is it safe to assume that RIM made this case to be used with the Bold facing in either direction?
    09-08-09 08:06 PM
    DUH! are you stupid??
    no im just kidding :-) i have no idea. haha
    09-08-09 08:08 PM
    have u checked the crackberry store?? they sell aloot of holsters.. im pretty sure you'll be able to find a holster you like.
    09-08-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD