Hey what's up everyone I'm new to the blackberry thing and. I just bought the nextel blackberry 8350i and everytime I try and view a video on youtube it trys to play the video but when it does it says buffering and come in mad fuzzy why is that can anyone help me please.....
    03-09-09 11:12 PM
    Are you going to their mobile website and is your OS 4.5+?

m.youtube.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:24 PM
    Hi.....I had the same problem with u.....I'm new to blackberry too. Mine is bold 9000.
    It's exactly the same thing happened. When I tried to download it, at the end the result just said that the download failed. I don't know what's wrong . I did tried to go to java download also. But I never can make it. Why it's bcome so complicated after I use the bb? Someone could help us pls?
    03-20-09 10:10 AM
    I'm still trying to get Youtube to work on my Bold as well. I've been through all of the common suggestions - i'm on the mobile site, i've tried using it through the hotspot browser, tried putting my MAC address into the DMZ on my home network, selected 'switching to WAP for streaming media' . . . . . . absolutely no luck on any wifi networks even outside of my own where I have plenty of time to try every solution known to man. Just had absolutely no luck at all.
    03-29-09 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD