I'd really like to get a nice rubberized skin like the Seidio Rubberized case: (http://69.49.184.252/ProductDetails....SR2BB8330%2DBK) or the OEM Skin (Amazon.com: RIM Blackberry OEM Skin Black White and Blue (Pack of 3) for Blackberry 8120 8130: Cell Phones & Service)

but i'd like to pair it with a Sena Pouch or similar (SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY CURVE 8300-8310-8320-8330 SERIES ULTRA SLIM POUCH)

or VERTICAL POUCH A02

My question is, will the skin add to much 'bulk' so it doesn't fit in the pouches well?

Has anyone done this combo before? Is there a slightly larger model pouch I should look into that would help with this problem?
    07-11-08 10:48 AM
    The skin will add to much extra "fat" to your Berry for a slim-line pouch, such as the Sena!

I recommend the OEM skin / OEM holster combo! I heard it works really well
    07-11-08 10:53 AM
    I'd stick with OEM personally. I just got the Lambskin belt holster and couldn't be happier. I didn't like the way the skin felt. Kind of made the phone a bit too bulky for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 10:53 AM
    I love the way it looks naked, but i'm worried about if I drop it while using it....or if I forget its on my lap when I get up, etc...

I wonder how much a new shell is? If its not much more than a good skin case, i'd rather just wait until it got scuffed up and buy a new shell.

I'm not a huge fan of having a holster neither. I can remember when I had a holster on my old phone I kept getting it caught on stuff ripping the phone off my belt. The pouches are nice because they are like a larger wallet I can throw in my pocket. Thats why I like the Sena pouch that has the clip if I do need to throw it on my belt.

Maybe i'll just get that sena pouch with the clip, throw on a BSE on the painted parts, and see how it goes.

Man I feel like a homo 'accessorizing' my Curve
    07-11-08 11:22 AM
    So far I've spent 50 dollars getting it right, best of luck to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 11:25 AM
    RedWings: i'm in the same boat. i currently use a vertical leather belt pouch with my curve. but i don't want to use it all the time (which i currently do). i'd like a case or skin that i can use when it's not on my belt. i like the seidios alot, but i want to be able to slide the curve with the seidio into a pouch when i feel necessary.
    someone once told me you can get a hard case (like the seidio) for your curve and then get a pouch for an 8800 and it will fit. but i would like some verification before i drop the coin on all those cases.

any help?

-randy
    09-03-08 06:10 PM
    I was at a "wireless toys" and they have the silicon skin and a "mobi" case that swivels and a plasti clip that worked well together
    09-03-08 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD