ok i just downloaded mobiola video studio pro and when i was going to drag & drop a video from youtube my trend micro internet security ask if i wanted to block or allow mobiola video studio pro from accessing the internet and i picked block.and now i cant drag & drop no videos does anyone know how i can go in my computer and allow my mobiola video studio pro to access the internet?
    01-25-08 01:43 AM
    This is something to do with Trend Micro, somewhere in the settings their has to be a spot for you to "allow" the application, try having a look at the settings.
    01-25-08 04:05 AM
    i looked eveywhere in the trend micro setting and cant find anything that would allow me to let my program access the internet.
    01-25-08 07:56 PM
    i looked eveywhere in the trend micro setting and cant find anything that would allow me to let my program access the internet.
    I had Trend Micro running at home. Got rid of it. Great program, but I am running Spysweeper by Webroot and they now built in Antivirus so I got rid of it.
    I still have it running at work if you can wait till Monday, I'll look.
    01-26-08 10:18 AM
    i appreciated!!!
    01-26-08 10:41 PM
    lazrolack,
    Not sure if this will help, but look under "Virus and Spyware Controls", then in the "Protection Against Spyware", click on the "Exception List". See if it shows up there.
    01-28-08 04:19 AM
    Well member no.1 once again you've done it!!! Thanx for the help it all worked out.
    01-30-08 12:49 PM
    Glad I could help.
    Enjoy your movies!
    01-30-08 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD