So I've had a Storm since Nov. 21st, and I haven't found a case I'm happy with. I had the OEM leather sleeve, which was too tight. I have a Seidio Innocase II, but it gathers dust and doesn't protect the phone from dust getting inside. Is there any case that can protect the phone from dust without being too tight and hard to take off? I'm thinking of the case-mate rubber case for the Storm, but there are no reviews of it that I can find. Ideas anyone?
    04-03-09 05:11 PM
    i have the OEM silicone skin and i use when im not using a BB leather pouch/holster. a couple weeks ago, i bought an innocase II/holster that i like- but i had to put a new screen protector on last night and had to pop the innocase off... well, trying not to damage the case or the phone, i gently pried it open (eventually it popped) but i noticed that the plastic housing (read: lock/unlock and pause buttons) on the top, near the chrome trim also separated! luckily, i was able to quickly mend it- im not sure if its glue or a clip connection- but its back together and works fine.... sooooo- i dont think ill be putting the innocase back on.

i found the BB case on ebay for about $15 and the storm fits perfectly, magnet puts it to sleep and the belt clip is secure.
    04-03-09 05:16 PM
    I'd think I'd prefer a case without holster since I would never use one anyway.

Anyone else?
    04-03-09 09:28 PM
    Check out the new Otterbox. I have only seen pics and reviews are pretty good.
    04-04-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD