Hey can anyone out there post a clear pic of the rogers home screen (red) for the blackberry bold. Love the background of it. Thanks in advance!
    11-05-08 07:34 PM
    Heres a start... I'll keep looking though:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/whe...50/#post498496
    11-05-08 07:47 PM
    thanks that is a good start. The rogers one is so hard to find. I was thinking if anyone could post it from a rogers phone that would be the easiest?
    11-05-08 08:04 PM
    Hi,

There seems to be no way I can extract a carrier theme from my phone. It's imbedded. I can add themes via direct download or Desktop Manager or delete them via Desktop Manager. But I can't get that theme. I guess if one used a theme building software program then you could recreate it. The only thing we got is the wallpaper below. Unless this specific theme is found in the wild somehow. Wish I could help you out...

Right click this and save target as. Then you can email it to your phone... save it and then select it and choose as wallpaper.

Last edited by PvT; 11-05-08 at 08:34 PM.
    11-05-08 08:30 PM

Where to get this wallpaper?!?!??!? Thanks!!!!!

11-05-08 08:33 PM
    ahh man, thats ok. thanks a lot for your help. Maybe I'll find it randomly on the net. Thanks again
    11-05-08 08:35 PM
    Where to get this wallpaper?!?!??!? Thanks!!!!!

Try a search?

Its called "Javelin_OEM-wallpaper.jpg"

http://crackberry.com/wallpaper-colo...ns-javelin-oem

tip: there are lots of wallpapers posted here @ Crackberry. Take the time to look at them.
    Last edited by Spazmogen; 11-05-08 at 08:48 PM.
    11-05-08 08:43 PM
    that javelin wallpaper so "low rez" on my bb? like you can see the where the colors change or w/e....like not enough colors to render or something? O_O
    11-05-08 09:11 PM
    Try a search?

Its called "Javelin_OEM-wallpaper.jpg"

Javelin OEM | CrackBerry.com

tip: there are lots of wallpapers posted here @ Crackberry. Take the time to look at them.

you could download it from the crackberry site, or you can look under:

media -> sample pictures

the rogers bolds have theses as locked files, could be the same for the at&t
    11-05-08 09:53 PM
    Here's the hilltop wallpaper.
    11-10-08 11:38 AM
    you could download it from the crackberry site, or you can look under:

media -> sample pictures

the rogers bolds have theses as locked files, could be the same for the at&t
    Correct, it's in the sample pics, set it to home screen image and you're done.
    11-10-08 12:16 PM
    how did you manage to extract that wallpaper? thanks
    11-10-08 12:17 PM
    Hi,

There seems to be no way I can extract a carrier theme from my phone. It's imbedded. I can add themes via direct download or Desktop Manager or delete them via Desktop Manager. But I can't get that theme. I guess if one used a theme building software program then you could recreate it. The only thing we got is the wallpaper below. Unless this specific theme is found in the wild somehow. Wish I could help you out...

Right click this and save target as. Then you can email it to your phone... save it and then select it and choose as wallpaper.

Hi PvT,

Thank you for the Rogers wallpaper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 02:34 PM
    Hi PvT,

Thank you for the Rogers wallpaper.
    This looks even better... thanks to someone who posted it here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/can...26/#post948362

I'll PM you on it just in case...
    11-11-08 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD