1st off i wanna say i love my 9930 so far. (been usin it since sunday). but i got a BIG problem. i have a lot of pics on my mem card. i put it in my bold and for reasons i dont know, it won"t let me view some of the pics. and yes, theyre all jpeg. anybody else havin this problem or know why i am?

and for the record, ive NEVER had this issue when switching my mem card to a new phone,

2nd, i know you can adjust the touchscreen sensitivity. this is actually the 1st touchscreen phone ive owned. when i go into the "double tap interval" option does lower numbers make it less sensitive and vice versa? (this is what im thinking but i just wanna be sure)

3rd, i'm DEFINIITELY getting a case for this and im really considering an otterbox. but damn. $50 for a phone case?? (because a holster is a must for me). my question to those of you that have one is is it really worth it?

appreciate all the help in advance.

Last edited by otis supreme; 08-30-11 at 01:02 PM.
    08-30-11 12:23 PM
    08-30-11 12:25 PM
    I'm using the holster only and getting a screen cover and that's it! I like the feel of the phone without a case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-11 12:33 PM

you.........are.............the man.

that is all.....
    08-30-11 12:33 PM
    Touchscreen sensitivity - the lower the double tap interval, the quicker you need to double tap to register the input.

jpeg issue - have you tried backing up your photos onto your pc or mac, formatting the card and then transferring back? I had this issue with music files and backing up and restoring manually fixed.
    08-30-11 12:37 PM
    Does the screen protector lower the sensitivity of the touch screen at all?
    08-30-11 12:46 PM
    Does the screen protector lower the sensitivity of the touch screen at all?
    No. Not in my case at least.
    08-30-11 12:47 PM
    No, not really. It would depend on which one you are using though.
    08-30-11 12:47 PM

just ordered

I'm using the holster only and getting a screen cover and that's it! I like the feel of the phone without a case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

im tempted to do the same...........but there'a always the "drop factor". idc WHO you are, you'll drop your phone @ least once lol.

Touchscreen sensitivity - the lower the double tap interval, the quicker you need to double tap to register the input.

jpeg issue - have you tried backing up your photos onto your pc or mac, formatting the card and then transferring back? I had this issue with music files and backing up and restoring manually fixed.

cool.

yea ive already got them backed up. never had to but i guess i need to learn how to format a card now huh? lol.
    so how is that done?
    08-30-11 01:08 PM
    No, not really. It would depend on which one you are using though.
    I mean the one you actually buy in a pack that stick onto the phone.
    08-30-11 01:39 PM
    ONce you've moved all your files over from the media card, just go into options and media storage settings, hit menu, format.
    otis supreme likes this.
    08-30-11 02:54 PM
    I mean the one you actually buy in a pack that stick onto the phone.
    I bought some off of Amazon, I believe they were around $5 for a 3-pack and I believe the brand was Empire. I have not seen any hindrances in touch-screen sensitivity.
    08-31-11 07:36 AM
    kjjb, this is funny. now i usually do a backup on bb desktop around once a month. but in addition to that i do my own backup and transfer all my music and pics to a folder on my hd. havent done it in a while so before i was about to format my mem card, i backed up all the new pics and music to my hd. so i put my mem card back in my 9930 to format it. somethin told me to try the pics one more time. i did...........and they all showed up lol. go figure *shrugs*
    09-02-11 11:49 AM
    Does anyone know there is a place to purchase the charging pod only for 9930? I searched internet and couldn't find anyone selling the pod only. That's lame when we have to pay much more for extra charger and cable >,<
    09-02-11 12:12 PM
    Does anyone know there is a place to purchase the charging pod only for 9930? I searched internet and couldn't find anyone selling the pod only. That's lame when we have to pay much more for extra charger and cable >,<
    I have looked as well, and like you, have been unsuccessful. It will probably take a month or 2 to get all of the accessories out on the market.
    09-02-11 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD