I've stated to upload some of my pictures to Flickr and PhotoBucket you can do a search for mjneid under people to bring them up... but here are some quick links to two collections i've been getting some request for.

most of them will be model's pictures that i up load but i'm sure i'll add some various other goodies.
    Last edited by mjneid; 05-30-09 at 09:21 PM.
    05-29-09 07:52 AM
    Ur my hero haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 02:09 PM
    If I were you, thankfully I'm not, I'd study up on copyright laws real soon.
    In all seriousness I'm not collecting $$$ off of these pictures, nor am I claiming them as my own.

So why? In all seriousness. If its that serious of a problem I'll delete the pictures with out a problem.

05-30-09 09:24 PM
    Displaying your girly shots to yourself on your phone or hanging them in your house is not the same as posting them to a web site without written or expessed permission, and is a whole different situation. I also am a graphic artist, and if I saw my stuff on your site without having given you permission to do so would start litigation.

I, personally, have no problem with it, nor do I covet your girly shots, but was just giving you a heads up. I do know copyright laws and you could see some problems.

Honestly, I don't care at all, but after looking at you photobucket page, I knew you didn't know the risk of posting copyrighted material to any site other than where the owner had originally put them.
    That's understand able. I delete my flickr account to prevent anything future problems and I'll edit me photobucket account to prevent any outsiders seeing it.

05-30-09 09:42 PM
    Displaying your girly shots to yourself on your phone or hanging them in your house is not the same as posting them to a web site without written or expessed permission, and is a whole different situation. I also am a graphic artist, and if I saw my stuff on your site without having given you permission to do so would start litigation.

I, personally, have no problem with it, nor do I covet your girly shots, but was just giving you a heads up. I do know copyright laws and you could see some problems.

Honestly, I don't care at all, but after looking at you photobucket page, I knew you didn't know the risk of posting copyrighted material to any site other than where the owner had originally put them.
    He isn't selling it, he didn't put any watermark logo on it, he is just sharing his collection on a Photobucket account that so many others do on the internet. His chances of getting sued by someone off the internet, are 1000 to 1.

If you are referring to ripping, since you are a "graphic artist", then your call is a bad judgment, only because you have no idea of what the legalities on copyright on the internet are.

OP, you'll be alright. You are allowed to display free graphics alike, even wallpapers. As long as you are not making profit, putting on watermarks of your name, or even changing the wallpaper or art itself, you'll be safe.
    Last edited by fabuloso; 05-31-09 at 01:13 AM.
    05-31-09 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD