Does this happen to anyone else? Running .122 then upgraded to the .132 as of a few hours ago hoping that would fix it... no such luck. I batpull is the only way to solve the problem
    04-24-09 02:40 PM
    Does this happen to anyone else? Running .122 then upgraded to the .132 as of a few hours ago hoping that would fix it... no such luck. I batpull is the only way to solve the problem
    Yeah, happens to me a couple of times a week. I can't reproduce it, but if the alarm has just gone, I dismiss it, the pull off the charger without bringing it back to home, it freezes more often. Fun way to start the day. I know my reply isn't helpful...just feeling your pain. I'm still on .75.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 02:52 PM
    Not that uncommon, especially if you happen to be using an after-market charger.

04-24-09 03:00 PM
    Not that uncommon, especially if you happen to be using an after-market charger.

It IS an aftermarket. So I guess the price for a cheap charger is a batpull when I detach?
    04-24-09 03:09 PM
    Happened to me once with the original charger. Except a battery pull, wipe, and reload didn't fix it. I had to replace my phone.

04-24-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD