if someone has SWORDFISH preferbly for 8330 can u pleast post it!
    05-29-09 10:23 PM
    Take it easy Tony and Ex...there are a lot of requests people make, some good, some not. Tony and I have discussed this before I believe in PM and yes, I do think it's a good idea, and have been trying to find the time to do it. I also have to agree with Ex that is is a lot to ask. But, as we can see, most people that casually pop in here will NEVER use the simplest way to find what is on here...SEARCH THIS THREAD...which BTW is the way that I make sure I'm not doubling up on posts. So...with that said, I'm going to try to start over the weekend putting all the posts on the same page.Before doing that though, I am going to ask this... If ANY of the other regular posters ( Jbdale, Sanchez, BB, steddy, and everyone else) has any objections to this, then I'm not going to do it. I don't want the thread lumped to where it seems that the posts are all mine. If you have an issue with that, please PM me before Monday. It'll be private, and we'll go from there...
    Thats cool with me. I might have missed some. I do have a request. if anyone has access to any Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, I need it for my son for when we go on vacation. We have a long flight need something to keep him quiet.
    05-29-09 11:30 PM
    Thats cool with me. I might have missed some. I do have a request. if anyone has access to any Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, I need it for my son for when we go on vacation. We have a long flight need something to keep him quiet.
    my nephew has it on dvd ill have to grab it and upload it tomoroow for you if anyone has it all ready let me know otherwise ill have it posted sometime this weekend in my thread.
    05-29-09 11:41 PM
    Awesome Thanks for doing that!
    05-30-09 08:10 AM
    my nephew has it on dvd ill have to grab it and upload it tomoroow for you if anyone has it all ready let me know otherwise ill have it posted sometime this weekend in my thread.

You're the man thank you!!!!
    05-30-09 08:27 AM
    Escape From New York

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DSVFV6E8
    05-30-09 08:46 AM
    Anybody have the movie---"HEAT" with , Robert De Niro, Al Pacino & Val Kilmer?
    Pretty nice shoot out scene in the Los Angeles area. I can imagine the PpL who played as extra's in that movie during that Scene. Anyways Thanks in advance & Much appreciated.
    Last edited by 1Kool guy; 05-30-09 at 09:45 AM.
    05-30-09 09:28 AM
    This the first hundred or so of the links from this thread.

Hey...way to go Simmo...You don't know how much I appreciate the help...so i'm just gonna take what you've done, move it to the front, and finish up the last 15 or so pages...Thanks again for the help !!!
    05-30-09 09:31 AM
    Ok...all the movies posted up to here are now on the front page...1 problem is they will never all fit on one post because of a 20,000 character limit...but, it does get them all in one central area i guess...I'll try to keep up with moving everything to the front...
    05-30-09 10:26 AM
    wow

thats a huge list

i dont even have time to watch that many movies anymore
    05-30-09 11:55 AM
    Wow! That makes it a lot easier. Thanks!
    05-30-09 12:23 PM
    That is a heck of alot of movies!
    05-30-09 12:31 PM
    I DL'd and watched "Knowing" on my Storm and while watchable, the quality was not very good compared to some of the others. Not complaining....just a heads up because of the 735MB size.
    05-30-09 12:32 PM
    Does anyone have Moonstruck or My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding?
    05-30-09 01:44 PM
    This is awesome, thanks so much everyone!
    05-30-09 02:15 PM
    Can you upload the orphanage
    05-30-09 02:26 PM
    Hey...way to go Simmo...You don't know how much I appreciate the help...so i'm just gonna take what you've done, move it to the front, and finish up the last 15 or so pages...Thanks again for the help !!!
    Not a problem Dave, been collecting a few links from different threads/sites and thought I'd post these for you to help out.

On behalf of the crackberry community I'd just like to say thanks for all your hard work in making and posting these links for all of us.
    .....and you too JB & Steddy & BB & Sanchez.....
    05-30-09 04:46 PM
    Do you have "Into The Blue" ?
    05-30-09 04:47 PM
    Thanks Simmo...and everyone else...I never really thought this thing would take off like it did...I just figured I would post the movies I already had, and new ones that I got. But...apparently you all like movies going mobile as much as I do....And right on to thank the team of hard working regulars who post their asses off...most groups I belong to one or two people do all the work, and everyone else just takes...I'm glad that's not the case here !!!
    05-30-09 06:44 PM
    Do you have "Into The Blue" ?

Into the Blue

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UACFY9V2
    05-30-09 07:38 PM
    Thank you sooo much, now my husband will WANT to learn how to use his blackberry
    05-30-09 08:14 PM
    I haven't posted any movies for a while but I've been dealing with a family emergency I will be looking to see what movies have been posted already and I'll start doing some more movies next weekend.
    05-30-09 09:04 PM
    Sorry to be a bother, but when I went to download The Simpsons Movie it took me to The number 23 movie download!
    05-30-09 10:52 PM
    Hey everyone, I haven't checked the thread in a while so I wanted to see what you guys were up to. Apparently a lot! Thanks to everyone that has contributed and thanks for the centralized master list of movies. I'll be uploading some more movies in the days to come. Thanks again!
    05-31-09 12:30 AM
    The Wrestler- (in a larger size than previously posted)-
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IH28NRHJ
    The Ringer-
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YIVITBDF
    I'll have Schindler's list up sometime tomorrow...
    05-31-09 12:45 AM
2,839 ... 4344454647 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD