Watchmen and Gran Torino look a little grainier than others. How can I fix this? Thanks!
    yeah those movies werent dvd rips, since the dvd didnt come out yet. so the quality isnt giong to be the best. theres nothing we can really do about it right now.
    04-25-09 12:26 AM
    I'm sure it's possible...but I was talking about the size of the mp4 when i'm ripping it from DVD...
    if you change the size of the mp4 when you upload it, will that make it full-screen? I will say this, I don't mind that the movies are in the wide-screen format; either way, I get to watch great movies on my BB!

Keep up the good work Dave! This is by far my favorite thread on all of the forums. Not only are you providing a lot of movies to choose from, but even when they're not requested, you continue to post a great selection!
    04-25-09 08:09 AM
    My first contribution. Just so you all know, anything I post will always be in widescreen/letterbox format. I can't stand to watch anything in pan & scan format.

Some were asking for kids shows, so I thought Cars would be a good choice. It's a kids show, but damn it's funny as ****! Enjoy.

Pixar's Cars
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22E99U10

I will be working on others. I'll take requests.

Oh, and I am still looking for Saving Private Ryan
    Last edited by jbdale; 04-25-09 at 08:42 AM.
    04-25-09 08:22 AM
    can you please post baby mama? thanks
    04-25-09 09:32 AM
    Hey Berry fans,

I'm converting Cloverfield and The Island as we speak...I'll have them up sometime this weekend. I'm also ripping Man with the screaming brain. It's a Bruce Campbell flick for those who love his work...

Superd
    04-25-09 02:40 PM
    This thread is awesome. Thanks for your hard work!
    04-25-09 04:33 PM
    It's a Bruce Campbell flick for those who love his work...

Superd
    I am a huge Campbell fan. Dave have you read "If chins could kill" ? Fantastic read!

I am working on uploading:

Ironman (digital copy conversion)

The Last of the Mohicans

and

The Silence of the Lambs (Criterion Edition)
    Last edited by jbdale; 04-25-09 at 08:51 PM.
    04-25-09 08:48 PM
    Hey Berry fans,

I'm converting Cloverfield and The Island as we speak...I'll have them up sometime this weekend. I'm also ripping Man with the screaming brain. It's a Bruce Campbell flick for those who love his work...

Superd
    Yesss. Thanks man
    04-25-09 09:04 PM
    Anybody have The Hollywood Knights?

If you like any of the Porky's movies, then I would highly recommend this movie. It's a classic that a lot of people do not know about!
    04-25-09 09:45 PM
    SuperDave this is all great stuff, lots of thanks to you and the other posters! Keep em coming...
    04-25-09 10:24 PM
    Amazing! Thank you very much!
    04-26-09 01:41 AM
    The Last of the Mohicans

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EQCTD0VK
    Based on James Fenimore Cooper's novel, nothing short of stunning and beautiful cinematograpy. Mohicans takes place in 1757 during the seven year war between France and the United Kingdom for control of the American Colonies.

One of the best action/adventure films ever made, and debated as probably the best soundtrack to ever appear in a film. If you have never this film, it's worth the download.
    04-26-09 07:38 AM
    Here's one that's supposed to be really good...(haven't watched it yet)...enjoy...

The Wrestler:

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1NXQKDL6
    Cloverfield and the Island later today...
    04-26-09 09:48 AM
    Thank you Superdave! I downloaded your movie and it was awesome!
    I wonder...If you have "The Pianist" movie?
    THANKS! Looking forward another GREAT and HIGHEST RATED movie!
    04-26-09 09:58 AM
    i had to show love this is by far the best thread, i love it and it will provide ya boy with numerous hours of entertainment when im bored at work, thanks a ton
    04-26-09 10:09 AM
    First I want to say thanks to all of you for doing this! It's like a movie swapmart! lol

Second, the first one I downloaded was Goodfellas... reasonable dl time, quick to transfer to bb (via drag and drop yay!)... however, the movie starts halfway through? AAaaack... am I the only one with that problem?
    I remember it being a long movie on dvd, and it's only 1 hr 12 minutes on my phone. blah

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?
    04-26-09 12:45 PM
    CloverField is my joint!
    04-26-09 01:17 PM
    Also, can I request Fight Club? hehehe
    04-26-09 01:19 PM
    First I want to say thanks to all of you for doing this! It's like a movie swapmart! lol

Second, the first one I downloaded was Goodfellas... reasonable dl time, quick to transfer to bb (via drag and drop yay!)... however, the movie starts halfway through? AAaaack... am I the only one with that problem?
    I remember it being a long movie on dvd, and it's only 1 hr 12 minutes on my phone. blah

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?
    "whata mean I'm funny? Funny how? Whata am I a clown? Do I amuse you?"

Something may have just got lost in the DL. I would just try it again.
    04-26-09 01:48 PM
    ugh... i'm not having good luck. I DL'd Monsters Vs Aliens to amuse the kids at the grocery store... unfortunately, everytime I tried to play it, my bb would reboot!

Have deleted it and currently re-transferring it to the phone... along with Shaun of the Dead.

FINGERS FIRMLY CROSSED!!
    04-26-09 02:47 PM
    Nope, same problem... still rebooting with Monsters vs Aliens. Maybe I'll try through the dm...
    04-26-09 03:02 PM
    Woohoo! Shaun of the Dead is good!
    04-26-09 03:18 PM
    now with these links to get them on phone whats the easiest way?
    04-26-09 03:20 PM
    now with these links to get them on phone whats the easiest way?
    Use BB desktop manager
    04-26-09 03:33 PM
    OK, ran Monsters Vs Aliens through Blackberry Video Creator, redumped to phone, and PRESTO it works!

YAY!!!!!!
    04-26-09 04:10 PM
2,839 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD