If ur thinking about buying it! Get it! I love it! Its a million times better than the vzw silicon case! Feels great and the port line up! Its a very good case!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 06:40 PM
    Wish they had one that fit the 2600mah battery... Too bad not even seidio is supporting it.
    06-23-10 06:41 PM
    Can you post some pictures, I am interested to see the fit of the casing and the overall look.
    06-23-10 06:54 PM
    yea..mabey they will make one for extended batteries...and i will post some pics...hold on a sec
    06-23-10 07:25 PM

Last edited by sx4dude2013; 06-23-10 at 08:20 PM.
    06-23-10 07:58 PM
    Will it still fit into the OEM case ? I have the EPIK case on mine it it slides into the case very easy now.
    06-23-10 08:01 PM
    Kinda tempted to buy a commuter and cut out a hole in the back of the soft part for the extended battery since the hard covering will cover it, lol.

Kinda expensive for a trial though...
    06-23-10 08:01 PM
    purchased where? interested.
    06-23-10 08:02 PM
    got it off Ebay for 24.99 with free shipping...it only took 3 days to get here...it feels GREAT in the hand and i like the hardness...
    And it does fit into the OEM case BARLEY...hard to get out...i dont use the case so im not a pro @ removing it and stuff...and srry about the dirty kitchen
    06-23-10 08:05 PM
    It fits in the OEM case, very snugly. It is a bit difficult to get out, but not impossible.
    06-23-10 09:11 PM
    This case also makes hitting the standby and mute keys really easy. I have had my commuter a couple weeks and love it.

06-23-10 11:42 PM
    Hmm... Maybe I should have ordered the commuter case instead of the impact case!
    06-23-10 11:48 PM
    I love the commuter case as well. My only issue is that the part that is supposed to stay in the charging port always pops out. I have played with it and played with it and it still pops out. Does anyone else have this issue? I called the company, explained the problem, emailed the guy some pictures, and he is sending me a new case free of charge. I wonder if I am going to have the same problem. I am 100% positive that case I have on it is 9650 Bold specific. The part lines up perfectly, but it just won't stay in. Every other one is perfect and stays in. I hope the next one is better. It is not enough to make me not use this case, but it annoys me, ha. Anyone else experience this?
    06-24-10 02:44 PM
    Mine does the same thing. Charger/USB flap doesn't really stay in....if I were a betting man, I'd say they're all more or less like this. I do see that if you push it in at an angle, it does stay in and is about 95% flush. Small complaint but the case works great.
    06-24-10 04:20 PM
    Yeah my charging flap is easily grabbable because it isn't in there snug like the headphone plug I emailed them about it but I don't want them to send me out another one with the same issue. I'm not complaining about it but it is the only flaw in this case.

06-24-10 07:12 PM
    i love it...but mine has the same issue...no biggie
    06-24-10 08:13 PM
    I've used this case for almost two weeks and the charge port cover fits perfectly, but I will say the first few days it was a tight fit. I found that it gets better with time, as I charge mine every night.
    06-24-10 11:06 PM
    I have this case. The flap flaw is minor compared to all of its qualities. It is hands down the best case I have ever used. Besides the great look and feel, it is easy to take it off and put it back on when needed. After a couple of weeks of use, it has protected my Bold when it accidentally fell to the pavement. Not a scratch on the Bold or the case. I carry my Bold in my purse and it does not attract lint. Great case. Only wish it came in colors other than black.

06-25-10 05:30 AM
    Hmm... Maybe I should have ordered the commuter case instead of the impact case!
    The Impact case is still great. 10x better than any other plain silicone case. The only problem I had with it, was that the material makes it diffcult to remove from your pocket (but this was alos good bc it made it diffcult to slide around on hard surfaces) and it attracts lint.

Great case. Only wish it came in colors other than black.

I too wished it came in different colors like the other BB commuter cases.
    06-25-10 03:29 PM
    Just got mine today and my otterbox commuter case is ridiculously good. Very little extra bulk is added. Feels good in the hand and protects it well. I also would recommend the privacy screen protector case from verizon. Protects the screen well and also looks pretty sexy with the case.
    06-26-10 04:49 PM
    I have to check for it in the first place. We'll see after. Thanks anyway!
    06-27-10 02:59 AM
    I usb flap is annoying, but not too bad except for I use a charging port while at work and I have to take it off in order to charge. Another drawback is the LED light while the case is one. You have a hard time seeing it and I really love BerryBuzz!
    06-29-10 04:09 PM
    I have this case. The flap flaw is minor compared to all of its qualities. It is hands down the best case I have ever used. Besides the great look and feel, it is easy to take it off and put it back on when needed. After a couple of weeks of use, it has protected my Bold when it accidentally fell to the pavement. Not a scratch on the Bold or the case. I carry my Bold in my purse and it does not attract lint. Great case. Only wish it came in colors other than black.

They do for the 8500 series!

BlackBerry Curve 8500 Commuter Series Case // OtterBox.com

I have this one. Love it!

BlackBerry Curve 8500 Commuter Series Strength Case // OtterBox.com
    07-04-10 01:17 AM
    My flap popped out a few times when I first got it. Then i started wiggleing the flaps as I inserted them and that seemed to help.
    07-04-10 12:19 PM
    I just cut the usb port flap off.
    07-05-10 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD