Two OEM Silicone's
    Two Epik's

Batteries:
    Seidio OEM Extended Battery

What do you think?
    01-02-10 12:51 PM
    I think you have to many cases just my opinion
    01-02-10 12:53 PM
    Why 5 cases? Seems a little excessive being you can only use one at a time.
    01-02-10 12:54 PM
    Why 5 cases? Seems a little excessive being you can only use one at a time.
    The two Silicones cost me $10 and the two Epiks cost me $10. They are just extra cases whenever I feel like using them.
    01-02-10 12:57 PM
    I'm really careful with my blackberries, out of the 9 I had in 2009, I only dropped 2, and only one of those on more than one occasion through the entire year, so I just have a Black OEM skin for my 9700, which is sufficient enough protection for me, I really don't need anything further.

When it comes to screen protectors, and extended batteries, I really haven't even purchased any, simply because I get 2 days out of my OEM battery, I'm careful with my device, and I think it's a better idea to spend that money on apps, and also save some for my monthly bill.
    01-02-10 01:17 PM
    Any other advice or suggestions?
    01-02-10 02:23 PM
    No need for the extended battery
    01-02-10 02:49 PM
    No need for the extended battery
    Yes, there is.. This way, I know with heavy usage, I will for sure get 2 days of battery life.
    Last edited by BlackberryB; 01-02-10 at 03:01 PM.
    01-02-10 02:57 PM
    Yes, there is.. This way, I know with heavy usage, I will for sure get 2 days of battery life.
    While that is nice, I still don't see the point. I guess it would be benifical if you don't have access to a charger overnight, but for me that rarely happens. If I will not be sleeping in my own bed I make certain that I bring my charger along. I can get a full day of heavy use out of my Storm with power left at the end of the night.

But other than that there is no reason to not charge your phone each night. The batteries in our BB's work best and last longer with a full charge in them. It's actually not good to completely cycle the battery from a full to an empty charge. The battery will not last as long if you consistently run it on low juice.

So my advice to you is charge your battery every night if it needs it or not. That expensive battery will last much longer.
    01-02-10 03:28 PM
    I think the screen protector is a must along with the otterbox commuter case for work and out and about. Great options of having the epik and oem silicone cases for changing out. Keeps it fresh! I have a decent selection myself. Never used an extended battery because I just plug it into the computer during the day if I am using it a bunch. Thanks for sharing!
    01-02-10 04:10 PM
    I think the screen protector is a must along with the otterbox commuter case for work and out and about. Great options of having the epik and oem silicone cases for changing out. Keeps it fresh! I have a decent selection myself. Never used an extended battery because I just plug it into the computer during the day if I am using it a bunch. Thanks for sharing!
    What cases do you have in your collection?
    01-02-10 04:11 PM
    I use the Otterbox Commuter case, an OEM silocone BB case & just ordered the Otterbox Defender case. I watched a youtube video on the Epik and they look a lot more rigid and fit tighter than the OEM silicone ones. I may have to order one of them. How do you like the epik cases?
    01-02-10 04:28 PM
    I use the Otterbox Commuter case, an OEM silocone BB case & just ordered the Otterbox Defender case. I watched a youtube video on the Epik and they look a lot more rigid and fit tighter than the OEM silicone ones. I may have to order one of them. How do you like the epik cases?
    The Epik case is very good however the tactile feedback of buttons is not amazing. For the price, I would say go ahead and buy them.
    01-02-10 04:35 PM
    Very nice. I will get one and try it out. The OEM silicone cases feel too loose on the sides. Thanks for the feedback!
    01-02-10 04:59 PM
    Very nice. I will get one and try it out. The OEM silicone cases feel too loose on the sides. Thanks for the feedback!
    No problem.. Theres a seller on these forums.. He offers good prices.
    01-02-10 05:03 PM
    I have about 20 cases for my 8900...now thats crazy! LOL
    01-02-10 05:11 PM
    I have two Epik cases and love them. I also have an Ifrogz but its loose
    01-02-10 05:15 PM
    I have Clairvue screen protector and the vehicle charger from my Treo Pro, that has the same rating.

At some point I need to order another set from Clairvue since I destroyed my first one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD