Hey Berry Friends,

I'm on my 5th Holster in 6 months and I'm just getting sick of buying the same one over and over again (isn't that the definition of insanity? ) Anyways, I'm looking for some help to get me out of this funk, this time for good measure, I bought two. I'm in Sales dealing with big companies so I can't be too flamboyant but at the same time, I want something clean, stylish and due to my track record, "robust". I wouldn't say I'm hard on my holsters, they just not made for someone as hard as me.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm relying on the plethora of BB experience out there to help guide my way.
    Last edited by Killerfooty; 09-25-08 at 08:03 AM. Reason: I can't spell this early in the morning. :)
    09-25-08 08:02 AM
    What type of OEM holster. Belt clip style. or pocket style. What is the problem that keeps causing you to replace it.? Sorry for the questions but they were not mentioned in your post....
    09-25-08 08:06 AM
    09-25-08 08:09 AM
    Hey Guys,

Quite a few people have come back with OtterBox, I looked over the site, does it have a sleep function in the holster?

As for which style, it's the standard one that is the pocket style with the magnetic flap and the sleep mode.

The clip keeps breaking on the back, it has a center pin that holds the ratchet in place and it just keeps popping right out. It's really starting to grind my gears.
    09-25-08 10:24 AM
    Yes it does have the sleep function in the holster. I have a black case from otterbox and I love it. I have put it threw **** and it has never broke. If anything on the case or clip ever breaks call otterbox and then will send you a new one out no questions asked. They are great people to deal with.
    09-25-08 10:28 AM
    Yeah, I've broke a few of those OEM's myself... Same break point..

Me thinks Otterbox is the way...
    09-25-08 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD