I don't know if someone else has posted this, but I couldn't find any other posts here. While I was doing my normal DOD searching (Deal Of The Day), I came across this and figured alot of Crackberry Members would want. It is a link to 1sale a day (dot) com. Today they are offering a RIM Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headset described As: BlackBerry HS-655+ Noise Reducing Bluetooth Headset - NEW $9.99 After Rebate

Here's the link:
    1 Sale A Day, Daily Deal

Attachment 23261
    Last edited by parnellj83; 04-29-09 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Adding A pic
    04-29-09 05:34 PM
    Please leave a comment so others will see this!
    04-29-09 06:00 PM
    has anyone used this site before? the deal sounds kind of ridiculous... just want to make sure im not throwing my money down a hole (even if it is only 30 bucks)
    04-29-09 06:05 PM
    I promise you the sites legit. Its like woot.com if you ever saw this. They put up 1 item a day at ridiculously low prices.
    04-29-09 06:07 PM
    04-29-09 06:12 PM
    Well, all I can say is that I have used the site before for random things. I see the main gripe is shipping and I never had any problems that way so I can't attest. But like everything, use at your own risk.
    Just trying to spread the word about a good deal.
    04-29-09 06:15 PM
    thanks for the feedback... i think im going to give this a try, we'll see if i regret it or not!
    04-29-09 06:36 PM
    it seems to be on amazon for $36 -- i have little idea how rebates work, can i use the $20 rebate with the amazon purchase? the rebate just says i need the receipt and the upc code.
    04-29-09 06:47 PM
    it seems to be on amazon for $36 -- i have little idea how rebates work, can i use the $20 rebate with the amazon purchase? the rebate just says i need the receipt and the upc code.
    I have no idea dude. Most of the times though, a site will pick it up from the DOD sites and resell the product a lil more expensive(few bucks usually)though. There is a good chance you will be buying from 1saleaday anyway. Just a thought, but I can not verify that. I assume the rebate would be from RIM but honestly do not know.
    04-29-09 06:50 PM
    I have no idea dude. Most of the times though, a site will pick it up from the DOD sites and resell the product a lil more expensive(few bucks usually)though. There is a good chance you will be buying from 1saleaday anyway. Just a thought, but I can not verify that. I assume the rebate would be from RIM but honestly do not know.
    yea the rebate is from RIM, which is why i think it would work. i would try out the 1saleaday site, but i figure with their reviews teh chance of getting a legit receipt might be a problem -- which is why i'd toss up an extra 10 bucks to make sure i got the $20 rebate.
    04-29-09 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD