Definitely charging pod - great alarm clock/recharge!

Also think a BT headset that does stereo audio is awesome - easy wire free listening to tunes on the way to work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 04:02 PM
    I'm obsessed with finding the perfect holster. Am still working on it.
    01-05-09 04:23 PM
    Charging pod.

Seidio spring clip holder.
    01-05-09 05:24 PM
    I am looking for a really sexy lady to carry around and hold my Bold for me!!
    01-05-09 05:27 PM
    seems like the pod is a must. how many of them do you guys have? home, office....
    01-05-09 07:08 PM
    Clarivue Mirror Screen Protector (shipped)
    Best Skins Ever Bold Total Body Skin (ordered)
    Sena Magnetic Flipper Black Case for Bold (ordered)
    Ebay Dock Cradle Data Cable Charger (ordered)
    Last edited by barakian; 01-06-09 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Additional item ordered
    01-05-09 07:35 PM
    Ditto on the screen protector, I could use some help in that area.
    01-05-09 07:41 PM
    Bought the Jawbone 2 BT headset. Lasted one day and died. Brought it back to Best Buy, they took it in exchange for a new one, no Qs asked. Once you tinker with the proper combo of earpiece and loop sizes it is awesome. Wear it all day.
    01-05-09 09:21 PM
    Hands down it's the charging pod. I got rid of the iHome iPod clock radio.
    01-05-09 09:27 PM
    Zagg invisible shield. It is great!!! Worth every penny. Also a rubber skin!!!

01-05-09 09:46 PM
    I have had really good success with bestskinsever.com. They make great screen protectors and the quality is top notch. I covered several of our iphones with their skins and will now be doing my Bold as well.
    01-05-09 09:56 PM
    Screen Protector is an absolute must!!
    8GB MicroSD Card
    Two charging pods, (bedside and office)
    Extra USB cable
    Extra folding AC charger
    Rubber Skin
    Noreve Flip Top Case is fantastic. See at Noreve : Advanced Design Cases for Personal Technologies (Mobile Technologies
    01-05-09 10:07 PM
    The dock looks nice, might have to pick one up. How does the dock charge the Bold? I don't see any connectors on the bottom of the Bold that would contact the base. Does it use inductive charging?
    01-06-09 02:45 PM
    The dock looks nice, might have to pick one up. How does the dock charge the Bold? I don't see any connectors on the bottom of the Bold that would contact the base. Does it use inductive charging?
    It connects to the small button looking things at the corners. It only charges, it does not sync or backup.

My favorites are the above mentioned pod, 8GB MSD card, OEM leather pocket sleeve, and for sometime use the horizontal pouch.
    01-06-09 03:35 PM
    i have the bse protector. its is very smooth and i rarely recognized i have it on. you must have great hands to apply the bse to your phone. you can't wobble around with it.

i want to know why people buy the charging dock. isn't it just like the travel charger that accompanies the phone. its kind of pricy to me. if it does the same what the travel charger does, then i don't need it.
    01-06-09 03:41 PM
    I paid $14 for the dock, and that included shipping. I like it for 2 reasons:
    1. Not fond of plugging and unplugging the mini USB every day. That things gonna wear out.
    2. It puts the phone in a safe position and I can also see the screen and LED from across the room.
    01-06-09 03:44 PM
    It connects to the small button looking things at the corners. It only charges, it does not sync or backup.

My favorites are the above mentioned pod, 8GB MSD card, OEM leather pocket sleeve, and for sometime use the horizontal pouch.
    Oh, cool. I saw those but didn't realize they were for charging.
    01-06-09 04:54 PM
    I think the cradle is nice since the Bold has a bedside mode. My previous alarm clock was ridiculously old and didn't work half the time so now I just use my Bold as one and I can still see the time when it's charging automatically when I set it in the cradle.
    I do the same thing and it works fantastically. Plus, when you change the clock to digital from analog, it's super easy to read from across the room. Plus, you don't run the risk of screwing up your usb port on the side by plugging in a cable every night.

01-06-09 05:48 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD