Forgive me if this was asked before, however I've never watched movies or TV shows on my phone before using the memory card.

What is the easiest way to put a DVD movie from my collection on my 4 gig SD card? I wanted to know if one movie would fit on the card, or should I grab a larger size card?

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Ponyboy24; 01-05-12 at 01:47 PM.
    01-05-12 01:41 PM
    you will need to re-compress the movie. this can be done with one of a million different compression programs on download.com

and the easiest way it to just drag it and drop it in windows explorer
    Ponyboy24 likes this.
    01-05-12 04:23 PM
    you will need to re-compress the movie. this can be done with one of a million different compression programs on download.com

and the easiest way it to just drag it and drop it in windows explorer
    Thanks Fubaz, appreciate it.
    01-06-12 05:38 AM
    Forgive me if this was asked before, however I've never watched movies or TV shows on my phone before using the memory card.

What is the easiest way to put a DVD movie from my collection on my 4 gig SD card? I wanted to know if one movie would fit on the card, or should I grab a larger size card?

Thanks for the help!
    DVD file? you need convert it to the right video format your BB support such as MP4 then put it into your SD card.after that,everything would be OK.just google for"DVD Ripper" there are many free version for use.
    02-14-12 02:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD