What error do you get... I have a very high success rate with BiO's videos.

Do you have a link for one that gives you issue... I can try it here.

I download to my computer then move them to my phone.... BTW.
    08-03-09 06:30 AM

I just got my curve 8330 today! woohoo go me! Any who, I am trying to load the movies and getting the same error message. I am using the card I had in my Storm, do you think that might be a problem? That card worked fine in the Storm though.
    08-03-09 11:57 AM
    I have the 8330 curve from Verizon so far only 2 of the movies have worked on my phone. (300 and superbad). All others give me an error message when I try playing them. Any ideas?
    08-05-09 02:59 PM
    I have noticed that all of the curve owners that have VERIZON are the ones having the issues playing....anyone have any ideas???
    08-05-09 03:01 PM
    Yeah.... change carriers.....LOL

sorry had to
    08-05-09 03:04 PM

Sorry, still new at this....the error says "An error has occured while trying to play this media."
    Any ideas? I downloaded about 30 of them and so far, only 300 and superbad have worked.
    08-05-09 03:06 PM
    Yeah.... change carriers.....LOL

sorry had to
    I would...but live in Montana....and we ONLY get Verizon.
    08-05-09 03:07 PM
    I think it just may be a Verizon error
    08-05-09 03:46 PM
    thanx so much
    08-09-09 01:13 AM
    Sorry, still new at this....the error says "An error has occured while trying to play this media."
    Any ideas? I downloaded about 30 of them and so far, only 300 and superbad have worked.
    Are you using the media manager in the download manager that came with your phone? If not, use it. If so, when you try to upload a movie to your phone are you clicking "convert for optimal playback"? You normally have to do so. It takes longer but its worth it. Atleast they work afterwards, lol. I tried to load a few with out clicking that and they wouldn't work. After I converted them they work great.

I hope this helps.

Later,
    Jamey

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 03:44 PM
    the newest releases I'll be uploading this week are:
    DragonBall Evolution
    Xmens Origins Wolverine

The reason why is that I want to convert from quality rips.
    Currently the two movies above are the latest movies released wich have a good quality (for Wolverine I'm talking about the DVDscreener)
    BIOHazard thank you so much for doing this i have tried othr sites and 1/200 videos work on my curve!! but so far all your videos seam to be working! i cant seam to find your link for Dragonball the evolution have you put it up?
    09-06-09 03:04 PM
    Great Forum!

im looking for Hangover

link in other forum is down
    09-10-09 09:15 AM
    Great Forum!

im looking for Hangover

link in other forum is down

you can find it on blackberryreadyvids DOT com just search hangover
    09-10-09 02:42 PM
    Added:

- Labyrinth
    - Bucket List
    - Monsters Vs. Aliens

About Dragonball Evolution: I'm gonna reup it this week
    Last edited by biohazard79; 09-14-09 at 04:18 AM.
    09-14-09 04:12 AM
    Could not download Transformers , hangs up at 429 out of 434mb =-( Not sure why others downloaded fine
    09-14-09 07:31 AM
    everything downdloads to pc fine. transfer to bb 8330 ok then get "error playing" message. they all play fine on pc when connected and bb used as mass storage device. Help. I guess I got this bb cuz pcs no longer a challenge. learning curve way up...pardon the (unintentional) pun..lol
    09-14-09 02:04 PM
    everything downdloads to pc fine. transfer to bb 8330 ok then get "error playing" message. they all play fine on pc when connected and bb used as mass storage device. Help. I guess I got this bb cuz pcs no longer a challenge. learning curve way up...pardon the (unintentional) pun..lol
    on my curve 8330 I have to use DM Media Manager to transfer the files and convert them for optimal playback. Copying to the card doesn't work form me.
    09-14-09 02:17 PM
    what is DM Media Manager?
    09-14-09 10:44 PM
    I think I get it...DM = download manager...in media manager. So far I have had little success with that software... NOT a tech newbie, but software does not seem to work very well for me...I'm not very patient. I think I need to reinstall it on my desktop (Vista) and it seems to clog up my old laptop (XP)......
    09-14-09 10:52 PM
    I think I get it...DM = download manager...in media manager. So far I have had little success with that software... NOT a tech newbie, but software does not seem to work very well for me...I'm not very patient. I think I need to reinstall it on my desktop (Vista) and it seems to clog up my old laptop (XP)......
    Yep...Sofware stinks......on my vista quadcore it still is slow at times.
    You load up Desktop Manager, then choose Media and you want to copy it to your memory card. It will ask if you want it to convert for optimal playback. Hit yes.
    09-15-09 07:16 AM
    You load up Desktop Manager, then choose Media and you want to copy it to your memory card. It will ask if you want it to convert for optimal playback. Hit yes.
    Yeah it's slow for me too on vista. When you're in media manager make sure you "covert for optimal playback". I tried a few with converting them and they didn't work. It's takes longer but at least they work afterwards.
    09-15-09 01:00 PM
    Yeah it's slow for me too on vista. When you're in media manager make sure you "covert for optimal playback". I tried a few with converting them and they didn't work. It's takes longer but at least they work afterwards.
    and I LOVE how they advertise for the 100.00 version in the app
    09-15-09 01:13 PM
    I hate vista.
    09-15-09 01:31 PM
    Thanks...I got it all playing just fine now. Using media manager definately an exercise in patience...kinda like watching grass grow. Now that I have that figured out I'm going to work on the meaning of life....LOL. btw also hating on new windows media center in vista....sux. As much as I hate to, looks like I'm going to have to go back to quicktime....
    09-16-09 01:47 AM
    Both on my computer and on the BB my audio is almost a second slower than the video on Transformers 2. What can I do to fix this? the picture and sound are both good quality but not synced.

TIA
    09-28-09 12:40 PM
164 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD