what a Bummer....Not one Post on here has the Movies.....(1) Heat....w/ Al Pacino, Robert De Niro & Val Kilmer & (2) The Players Club. What a day.
    06-12-09 04:02 PM
    i have Heat somewhere, but I need to convert it first
    06-13-09 06:04 AM
    Hi there Bio,
    My cousin has a BB Curve (his 1st BB) & wants to know what is the proper or best setting for the Movie downloads to his Phone (Screen wise) besides the usual 320*240res thing. Can you or anyone else help him out with this, would gladly appreciate it. He noticed that most of the Movie downloads generally would fit (screen wise) for the BB Bold or the BB Storms or the PsP's & what not & he wanted to know in general what the proper (res) would be for his BB Curve when downloading Movies to his Phn via Pc. Again, Thanks & gladly appreciate the assistance
    06-13-09 07:58 AM
    Very useful post!! thanks
    06-13-09 08:45 AM
    ok I need help. I went on my PC downloaded confessions of a shopaholic. saved it to my desktop. I then went to BB device manager and added the movie to my Curve. I went on my curve found the movie and it said could not start media not supported. is there something else I need or should do?
    06-13-09 09:57 AM
    Hi there Bio,
    My cousin has a BB Curve (his 1st BB) & wants to know what is the proper or best setting for the Movie downloads to his Phone (Screen wise) besides the usual 320*240res thing. Can you or anyone else help him out with this, would gladly appreciate it. He noticed that most of the Movie downloads generally would fit (screen wise) for the BB Bold or the BB Storms or the PsP's & what not & he wanted to know in general what the proper (res) would be for his BB Curve when downloading Movies to his Phn via Pc. Again, Thanks & gladly appreciate the assistance
    To be honest I never tried other resolutions then the 320*240 on my BB.
    06-14-09 04:51 AM
    ok I need help. I went on my PC downloaded confessions of a shopaholic. saved it to my desktop. I then went to BB device manager and added the movie to my Curve. I went on my curve found the movie and it said could not start media not supported. is there something else I need or should do?
    This unfortunatelly sometimes happens, the thing I do then is just remove it form the BB and reup it, Mostly it has something to do with a bad comm between the PC and BB and by retrying it can solve the problem.
    I even sometimes have this with songs, one moment they play, other moment they won't , and after restart of BB they work again... A little glitch in the system I think
    06-14-09 04:53 AM
    Hi there Bio,
    yeah if you the Movie "Heat" posted up on here that would definitely be terrific. I'll touch base on here again to see if you have it posted up......Thanx Bio....pretty Awsome!
    06-14-09 11:09 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by envied

This unfortunatelly sometimes happens, the thing I do then is just remove it form the BB and reup it, Mostly it has something to do with a bad comm between the PC and BB and by retrying it can solve the problem.
    I even sometimes have this with songs, one moment they play, other moment they won't , and after restart of BB they work again... A little glitch in the system I think

Hey I had the same issue with Highlander 1, downloaded to my PC, but would not play when transferred to the SD card. I transferred it again with the BB manager (Roxio) with no conversion to my SD card, still wouldn't play. I then transferred with BB manager with "Optimal Conversion", and it plays as it should. So you may have to transfer with conversion to get some of these to work....

Verizon 8330
    v4.5.0.77
    Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; 06-15-09 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Spelling errors
    06-15-09 12:57 AM
    Previous list uploaded

upcoming:
    Code:
    1408   Awaiting Conversion
    Apocalypto   Awaiting Conversion
    Coraline  Uploaded
    Heat  Uploaded
    Last edited by biohazard79; 06-15-09 at 07:04 AM.
    06-15-09 04:59 AM
    added
    Night at the Museum
    Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian
    06-17-09 07:43 AM
    how do i down load i see a link but i cant click on it
    06-17-09 06:12 PM
    how do i down load i see a link but i cant click on it
    Highlight the link > copy > paste into a new browser window
    06-18-09 02:09 PM
    Bio.....you are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing and your generousity to Crackberry members!
    06-18-09 02:10 PM
    Upcoming
    Code:
    I am Legend
    Monty Python's The Life of Brian
    The Mummy
    The Mummy Returns
    The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
    The Spiderwick Crhonicles
    Tropic Thunder
    Last edited by biohazard79; 06-19-09 at 06:30 AM.
    06-19-09 02:57 AM
    Bio.....you are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing and your generousity to Crackberry members!
    well thank you gregmar.

The sharing is quite obvious for me, because it is allready hard to find movies and most of them aren't in the correct resolutions or playable...

Next week however I'll be off (vacation) but that does not mean I won't be converting (my pc will keep on working)...
    But the uploads will be a week later
    06-19-09 02:59 AM
    thanks for sharing! I'm looking for the Proposal. By the way....Format Factory is a great and easy tool to convert most anything...from DVD to ISO, to Mp3, Mp4, AVI, GP3, MKV, etc etc etc. Just google Format Factory
    06-19-09 06:33 PM
    I am looking for You've Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry Met Sally. I am workingon learning how to co cinvert, what software would you suggest and what format for BB curve? Thanks!
    06-21-09 11:07 AM
    I am looking for You've Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry Met Sally. I am workingon learning how to co cinvert, what software would you suggest and what format for BB curve? Thanks!
    well, basicly i use Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate (see in my signature).
    best format for curve : 320*240
    06-22-09 01:15 PM
    Thanks so much, do you think you could get walle
    06-24-09 10:29 AM
    Thanks i love transformers, do you think you could get walle
    06-24-09 10:30 AM
    I have tried and tried, I can get the movies on my phone, but I cannot watch them. I saved them to desktop, moved to phone (both memory card and actual phone) but I cannot watch them, it says type not supported. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
    06-24-09 10:35 AM
    Thanks for all the work. It takes a lot of time to convert this many movies.

Keep up the work.
    06-26-09 08:20 AM
    Huge THANK YOU this is awesome!!!
    06-27-09 01:44 AM
    Thanks a Ton DUDE
    06-27-09 02:42 AM
164 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD