Can you play movies on the Tour?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 12:20 PM
    Nope.

They also took away the sms feature from this blackberry too. I know, it sucks.
    07-05-09 12:29 PM
    Smart a$$.
    07-05-09 12:30 PM
    I've decided from now on if people are going to ask stupid questions with out any research - I will provide the info.
    07-05-09 12:32 PM
    Nope.

They also took away the sms feature from this blackberry too. I know, it sucks.
    Actually The Tour will be able to play mp4 format which you can use to play movies with and the tour will also have SMS messaging so I don't know what you are talking about.
    07-05-09 12:54 PM
    I've decided from now on if people are going to ask stupid questions with out any research - I will provide the info.
    good 4 u
    07-05-09 12:56 PM
    Actually The Tour will be able to play mp4 format which you can use to play movies with and the tour will also have SMS messaging so I don't know what you are talking about.
    I have no clue what your talking about they also took half the keys away so you cant message.
    07-05-09 12:56 PM
    Why force people to do a search and waste time when they can make a post and get a quick response?

That's what these boards are for...
    07-05-09 01:16 PM
    Why force people to do a search and waste time when they can make a post and get a quick response?

Evidently it is also for people to play keyboard commando to make themselves feel big and bad instead of taking ten seconds and answering a simple question, or just skipping the thread all together.
    07-05-09 01:27 PM
    i have a more in depth question. if i put a movie on my card will a blackberry resize it. because i already have like a few thousand songs and some movies i converted to i think 3gpp2 nd they fit on one of my old phones, the voyager. so will i now have to convert all of my movies again to the 480x 340 resolution. because i know my ipod will display it if it is arround the same size. but my voyager had to have the exact resolution or else it wouldnt play
    07-05-09 01:35 PM
    If you look up real quick, you may still the point go sailing way over your head.

These boards are for questions that haven't been answered a billion times and that don't require a little common sense. I mean Jesus, I just watched a review of the tour where he said "And the tour comes with a few sample videos to play". Search next time.
    07-05-09 02:42 PM
    No, that's not what these boards are for. They're not for answering questions that haven't been answered before.

These boards are for answering questions period. When a question comes up, answer it, or GTFO out of the thread.
    07-05-09 02:45 PM
    No, that's not what these boards are for. They're not for answering questions that haven't been answered before.

These boards are for answering questions period. When a question comes up, answer it, or GTFO out of the thread.
    Seriously? Thats your argument? People can just come on here and ask the same question over and over and over? Rethink that...

Just stop before you cram your foot even further down your throat.
    07-05-09 02:50 PM
    Yes, seriously.

I am not gonna come on here and search for topics, some of which contain 6 pages worth of posts, to get the answer to a simple question I have. I will post the question, and hope that a non d-bag comes along to answer it.
    07-05-09 02:53 PM
    Cmon. You can't be that dumb, are you? 1 person with 18 posts answered you. The rest of them pointed out how the forums gets cluttered because of self important morons like your self.

Grow up and stop expecting everything to be handed to you. Search. You little girl.
    07-05-09 03:55 PM
    Are you seeing things? "The rest" being you, yourself, and you?
    07-05-09 04:53 PM
    i have a more in depth question. if i put a movie on my card will a blackberry resize it. because i already have like a few thousand songs and some movies i converted to i think 3gpp2 nd they fit on one of my old phones, the voyager. so will i now have to convert all of my movies again to the 480x 340 resolution. because i know my ipod will display it if it is arround the same size. but my voyager had to have the exact resolution or else it wouldnt play
    These movies will work fine on the tour.. I have a 16gb card I move from phone to phone and never have issues playing media..
    07-05-09 05:19 PM
    A little off topic for this thread, but as long as you keep the aspect ratio 4:3, (480x360 is the screen size), movies will play full screen on all BB models, from pearls to bolds.
    I've done mine with super and the same settings every since my old env days, and they play fine.
    07-05-09 05:31 PM

We tell people to search because THE QUESTION HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED and they need to stop being lazy and cluttering up this forum. It's beginning to get so cluttered with the same **** you can't find different topics amongst all the repetitious bull****.

Evidently it is also for people to play keyboard commando to make themselves feel big and bad instead of taking ten seconds and answering a simple question, or just skipping the thread all together.
    Or the OP could have searched, or even though about it himself for a minute... Hmm, the Pearl plays movies, the Curve plays, movies, the Bold plays movies, the Storm plays movies, the Pearl Flip plays movies, ****... the Tour MUST play movies. Every BlackBerry that supports OS 4.5+ plays a god damned movie noobs.

Your movies will still play, the Berry will either shrink or zoom the movie to play it in full resolution. Sometimes it may play it in it's standard resolution if that is smaller than the screen resolution though.

Seriously? Thats your argument? People can just come on here and ask the same question over and over and over? Rethink that...

Just stop before you cram your foot even further down your throat.
    Do you own a BlackBerry? Get off the forum... delete your account. Please.

These movies will work fine on the tour.. I have a 16gb card I move from phone to phone and never have issues playing media..
    Agreed. I have movies on my Storm that were formatted for my Curve and they play A OK.
    Last edited by eMpTy43; 07-05-09 at 06:03 PM.
    07-05-09 05:38 PM
    We tell people to search because THE QUESTION HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED and they need to stop being lazy and cluttering up this forum. It's beginning to get so cluttered with the same **** you can't find different topics amongst all the repetitious bull****.

Or the OP could have searched, or even though about it himself for a minute... Hmm, the Pearl plays movies, the Curve plays, movies, the Bold plays movies, the Storm plays movies, the Pearl Flip plays movies, ****... the Tour MUST play movies. Every BlackBerry that supports OS 4.5+ plays a god damned movie noobs.

Your movies will still play, the Berry will either shrink or zoom the movie to play it in full resolution. Sometimes it may play it in it's standard resolution if that is smaller than the screen resolution though.

Do you own a BlackBerry? Get off the forum... delete your account. Please.

Agreed. I have movies on my Storm that were formatted for my Curve and they play A OK.
    Yes. I own 3. Believe me, this forum is full or border line ******* (such as your self). However, there are actually a hand full of people that are intelligent and helpful (not like you).

The best part is, I'm not the only that is annoyed with this non-sense. It clutters the forum and makes it for the most part unreadable. This thread is a perfect example.

*edit* I actually read the rest of you babbling. Maybe you're aren't as dumb as you let on.
    07-05-09 05:54 PM
    Yes. I own 3. Believe me, this forum is full or border line ******* (such as your self). However, there are actually a hand full of people that are intelligent and helpful (not like you).

The best part is, I'm not the only that is annoyed with this non-sense. It clutters the forum and makes it for the most part unreadable. This thread is a perfect example.

*edit* I actually read the rest of you babbling. Maybe you're aren't as dumb as you let on.
    Nice catch with the edit. If you read my posts via a search I'm very helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to advanced features of BlackBerrys and I only visit the forum to answer questions. When it comes to repetitious questions that you can find the answers to by reading Google search blurbs or even going the extra mile and searching CB forums, I don't think it's necessary to ask them.
    07-05-09 05:59 PM
    I'll edit what I originally had here (because it appears you are a fellow blade owner) and just go with take your e-mail off of a public internet forum, Matt.

In the 33 seconds I spent looking it up I can post some pics of you and list your address (or parents address, as you are only 22).
    Last edited by drdingo; 07-05-09 at 06:11 PM.
    07-05-09 05:59 PM
    Nice catch with the edit. If you read my posts via a search I'm very helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to advanced features of BlackBerrys and I only visit the forum to answer questions. When it comes to repetitious questions that you can find the answers to by reading Google search blurbs or even going the extra mile and searching CB forums, I don't think it's necessary to ask them.
    I don't care enough to research anything you have to say. Had you searched my previous post, you could have seen I listed a Vaja case for the storm for sale and have made mention before that I have more than one blackberry. You could have saved your comments about me owning a BB.
    07-05-09 06:01 PM
    Nope. I take that back. Complete moron.

Why do people think its ok just post their e-mails on forums? Do they not understand how the internet works? You obviously don't Matt.
    If you want me to also post your postal address as well, just let me know ( I assume its your parents address as you are only 22).
    ]
    Seems I don't really care that my email is on my signature as I can delete it at will. It's there for CB and whomever else wants to email me. But just for you I'll take it off, maybe you'll fee a wee bit better.

And you think a 22 year old would live at home, most do, but I don't and haven't for a long time... but I have better credit and assets than people in their mid 30's or 40's.

Oh and feel free to post "my" postal address, it's not mine... this is the digital age bro...

I don't care enough to research anything you have to say. Had you searched my previous post, you could have seen I listed a Vaja case for the storm for sale and have made mention before that I have more than one blackberry. You could have saved your comments about me owning a BB.
    You may want to update your forum profile, if you can figure out how...

But I'm done with the pissing contest and cluttering up the forum with you.

Mod's feel free to close it down.
    Last edited by eMpTy43; 07-05-09 at 06:29 PM.
    07-05-09 06:11 PM
    If you look up real quick, you may still the point go sailing way over your head.

These boards are for questions that haven't been answered a billion times and that don't require a little common sense. I mean Jesus, I just watched a review of the tour where he said "And the tour comes with a few sample videos to play". Search next time.
    No...ill just post a quick question. Thanks though Stalin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 12:40 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD