I dont know if anyone else has encountered this but yes, i did search and it seemed like it was a problem for just the Bold.

my certain problem is that the movie paused EVERY SINGLE MINUTE, so i have to press play every minute over and over. There hasnt been a true answer yet so I was wondering if any of you kind storm folk could help me out.

Things I've done:
    I made mp4s, 3gp's, other crazy ipod, iphone, formats. I've heard mp4s work the best and the quality is perfect fyi.
    I played in both media card and dev memory and the problem exists from playing through either one.

post up any suggestion that hasnt already been done and i'll try it out

thanks in advance.
    10-02-09 09:07 PM
    Is it just one particular movie or every movie you watch that has this issue?
    10-02-09 09:56 PM
    every movie i watch.
    10-02-09 10:23 PM
    Ok, that narrows it down a little. Let me ask you, I noticed in your profile that you recently changed your OS. Were you having this problem with the other OS? The reason I ask is because it sounds like you have a problem regarding the core applications running on your OS.
    10-03-09 10:13 AM
    thats what i was thinking as well. i havent downgraded yet to check and i have been on the stock OS in ages.

was wondering in general if anyone on any OS was having this problem.
    10-03-09 11:57 AM
    You might consider backing up your phone, then uninstalling and reinstalling your current OS. Might have had a glitch that is causing this issue. If that doesn't resolve it, then do the downgrade.
    10-03-09 01:48 PM
    Yes. I don't know if the BlackBerry Browser supports YouTube, but I use the Bolt Browser (1.5) and have been watching videos from YouTube since the upgrade a couple days ago.
    10-09-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD