I am new to putting movies on my Blackberry, I have a couple questions.

1. I uploaded a couple via Blackberry Desktop Manager, and it took quite some time (About 45 minutes for a 90 minute movie, .mp4 file size approximately 350-400 MB). Is this normal?

2. Also, on my Blackberry (Storm2), the audio and video are not synced up. In the beginning they are, but when you seek ahead it gets off (not even close actually). Any help?

Thanks.
    11-30-10 08:12 AM
    1. Don't use DM. Just download to movie to your computer then drag and drop it to your phone like you would with any other external drive.

2. That movie wasn't converted right, the person used a bad program or did it wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    tedhill likes this.
    11-30-10 08:46 AM
    1. Don't use DM. Just download to movie to your computer then drag and drop it to your phone like you would with any other external drive.

2. That movie wasn't converted right, the person used a bad program or did it wrong.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot a bit later.
    11-30-10 09:05 AM

Soultion 1 worked perfectly. Thank you.
    12-01-10 06:56 PM
    You're welcome!

That's how I transfer all of my media, it's just so simple and easy to do. Honestly, I have no idea how to transfer media to my phone using DM, I've never even tried it that way.

12-02-10 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD