My first post, can't find a solution to this anywhere and was wondering whether anyone has the above h'phones and are able to toggle the SRS settings. As it stands the sound is so tinny and poor that the headphones are pretty much useless, thankfully I only paid $10 for them. I have tried holding down the next track btn, and every other button inbetween along with reboots and several pairing attempts and nothing, same old tinny sounds. Not even changing the EQ settings has any effect, this is my 1st BT h'phones and I guess I must have lucked out bigtime.
    Thanks
    Ps: running OS 593
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bozza9700; 04-28-10 at 04:45 AM.
    04-28-10 04:36 AM
    Are u sure u bought real S9HD, and NOT the old red ones?

There is no way to toggle.

I have bought 4 pairs of these the past few years at $89 each and all were perfect.

If u bought them for 10 bux u do not have S9HD or u got ripped big time.

04-28-10 07:30 AM
    The ones you bought probably came from chine....they are fake...a really good fake but fake. I bought a set and had the same problem. Sound quality was horible
    04-28-10 08:40 AM
    I have tested a couple different head phones and to be honest, the apple ones that come with the iphones/ipods are the best sounding quality.
    04-28-10 09:07 AM
    I have tested a couple different head phones and to be honest, the apple ones that come with the iphones/ipods are the best sounding quality.
    1) That's your opinion, and one I totally disagree with
    2) They're not BT headphones like the OP is talking about

The OP paid 10 bucks for a $90 headset, and wonders why they sound like ****e... go figure

04-28-10 09:41 AM
    Well true that they're definitely no $90 headphones but I could never see myself spending that kind of money for headphones when the ones from apple are adequate. So its all good. Just giving my opinion about a cheaper alternative.
    04-28-10 09:45 AM
    The ones you bought probably came from chine....they are fake...a really good fake but fake. I bought a set and had the same problem. Sound quality was horible
    Turns out this is the case, I got them on ebay. They are a fake they're very good as a fake, even have a fancy box,user manual, spare buds and recharger! The sound, terrible though.

Just looked at the box and on the side it says to look for the motorola original hologram on the front. Well I did think it looked a little dull silver colored. yep its no hologram. let this be a lesson to you folks!
    Thought I had grabbed a good deal, the seller had thousands of sales and a solid > 99% positive rating.

Last edited by bozza9700; 04-28-10 at 04:32 PM.
    04-28-10 04:22 PM
    1) That's your opinion, and one I totally disagree with
    2) They're not BT headphones like the OP is talking about

The OP paid 10 bucks for a $90 headset, and wonders why they sound like ****e... go figure

I trusted the ebay seller with thousands of sales and almost 100% +ve rating
    Thanks for your constructive comment

04-28-10 04:25 PM
    This forum blows these days.

Where's Aristlle?

Lol

Search is yer friend

04-29-10 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD