I have a Motorola RAZR v3xx and all the chargers and computer cables and stuff and noticed that the blackberry curve uses the same connectors...

are they compatible? I don't want it to mess my battery up or something. I upgraded to the Curve and the representative at the AT&T store said it would mess my battery
    01-31-08 05:44 PM
    i use them with my Curve, probably said that so you would buy new ones from him.
    01-31-08 05:57 PM
    It is compatible, and i don't think a charger can do that!
    01-31-08 07:31 PM
    I think the voltages are slightly different. My Curve will recognize ac power when I hook it up to my RAZR charger, but the RAZR will not acknowledge that the BB charger is hooked up to it.

Like the OP, the AT&T salesman told me that it was not recommended to use the RAZR charger on the Curve.
    01-31-08 07:57 PM
    For what it's worth, I bought a Monster Cable adapter for my car and it's marketed as being compatible with both, the RAZR and the Curve.

I've been using it for a while now without issues.
    01-31-08 08:22 PM
    i have used a razr charger with my pearl for about 6 months...no problems yet!
    01-31-08 09:58 PM
    You can also take a spin thru this discussion http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/all...rs-alike-8475/
    01-31-08 10:07 PM
    I have my old moto Q charger and I use it for my bb, however because my moto charger uses a high amount of watts, I only charge it for half the time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-08 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD