I recently won one of these but haven't even really used it. I'm kinda confused on how I get the music to play. Any other users?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 10:39 PM
    Just don't do it... haha, just don't
    10-12-08 11:11 PM
    OMG U R asking questions about a NON Blackberry device?! U should be ashamed of yourself, now go and sit in the corner!!
    10-13-08 05:09 AM
    I recently won one of these but haven't even really used it. I'm kinda confused on how I get the music to play. Any other users?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    These are the bluetooth headphones? Charge them using a usb port or ac adapter.

Then they have to be PAIRED with the blackberry. Open the Bluetooth setup application on the Blackberry and allow it to search for new devices. It will ask for a "code" which may be either 4 ZEROS or some other 4-digit number - the headphone instruction manual should say.

After that, power them ON and go to the MediaPlayer and find a song to play and it should detect the Moto and play through them.
    10-13-08 08:37 AM
    sorry.. its the t505 the FM transmitter. i have lots of music of my phone so i want to use it but i think im about to give up and see if anyone wants it. i live in a kinda small town and my drives are never longer then 30 mins or so. by the time i get it working im at my destination, lol. anyway thanks.
    10-13-08 03:48 PM
    Yes give them away or sell it. otherwise your bb might just get jealous
    10-16-08 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD