So i dont know how many audiophiles or wannabe audiophiles(like me) are out there, but i was looking for headphones for my blackberry bold 9700, so i found these, this is my quick little unboxing of the unit.

Sorry its not a review, but the packaging it self was well made to.
    Overall, the pros are the best in-ear headphones ive heard period.

Yes they're better than the bose/sennheisser/shure in-ears too!

youtube it:
    01-23-10 06:08 PM
    Oh wow, I didn't expect to see this here. What other headphones have you owned? And why did you decide to buy them? Most people wouldn't start off with $249 headphones.
    ive always had over the ear headphones, but really basic ones like the sony mdp500 and for working out i have the basic senheisser pmx80, ive tried the shure in ears, i forget the model (it was a while back), and also the bose in ear(which were to bassy for me)

the warranty is what sold me, its something im going to have for awhile (and it helps i got it for a really great price that will remain unsaid)
    01-23-10 07:51 PM
    Are you sure monster isn't just overpricing the earphones like their tv cables?
    01-23-10 07:53 PM
    Are you sure monster isn't just overpricing the earphones like their tv cables?
    haha, no however, i will tell u theres alot of margin in audio products no matter what company, especially headphones, i got it without the margin, however you can check any tech site, alot of reviewers are actually raving about the new line up, and these are usually the sites that are first to criticize the no-quality-difference cables
    01-23-10 08:00 PM
    WOW! Nice, The cables look Thick.I wonder if the larger cable size would add unwanted weight or cause them to come out of the ear?
    01-23-10 08:36 PM
    WOW! Nice, The cables look Thick.I wonder if the larger cable size would add unwanted weight or cause them to come out of the ear?
    theyre not that much thicker then regular inear headphone cables, they just feel more solid, so no weight problems
    01-23-10 08:52 PM
    I use the Shure SE-420's with the music adapter, music sounds amazing for 200 bucks
    01-26-10 02:34 PM
    Bass Freqs for me. Cheap and sound like two subs strapped to your head!

Something I enjoy is full bass in my music. Headphones tend to kill this. These are some low low hitting pieces. For the money they are worth the test.

v-moda bass freq

This is interesting: Do 320kbps mp3 files really sound better? Take the test!
    Last edited by Dr.Boost; 01-29-10 at 07:20 AM.
    01-29-10 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD