all of a sudden i cannot change any of my message tones, ie: email , sms, facebook ect. if i press the left blackberry button and select message alerts, the screen goes back to the email, nothing happens? please help.
    Just noticed as well that there is no advanced feature under profiles on my phone< however it does say: set ring tone alerts, set contact alerts & edit profiles. However if i click on edit it takes me to a list of profile, but when you click on the profile to edit nothing happens??? i have been trying to change my tone for 2 days now and i'm very frustrated.
    Last edited by mentobe; 11-02-10 at 06:19 PM.
    11-02-10 04:18 PM
    I had that problem too. It was caused by Nimbuzz. If you have it, you'll have to delete it to fix the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-10 07:15 PM
    Thank you i would never have guessed that nimbuz would do that. I have removed it and changed my tones. I take it nimbuz will allways conflict?

Thanks again.
    11-03-10 02:16 AM
    Until they fix the problem. But, so far none of the updates have addressed the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 12:03 PM
    WOW, thank you very much , I was having that same problem and didn't realize it was nimbuzz, in tought I will have to re-install the OS (again).

By the way, I don't have data plan so I used Nimbuzz to chat via wifi from home, any suggestion for a chat app replacement that works via wifi?

TIA
    11-03-10 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD