Maybe I need to finally buy a decent case for my Pearl. I've had it for about a month and a half, and I use it quite a bit. Lately, when I'm typing, I can feel the battery cover moving and somewhat caving in. Either way, it doesn't feel stable. Anybody buy a case/holster that they would recommend??
    12-07-07 03:15 PM
    When I had my Pearl, I purchased my holster from Cell Phone Accessories, Cellular Phones, Radar Detectors, Mobile Phone Accessories - Discountcell. They are really reasonable, large selection, and fast delivery. Never had a problem with it.
    12-07-07 03:19 PM
    Much appreciated

I'll check it out.
    12-07-07 03:35 PM
    I am very happy with my Sena Magnetflipper case for my 8100. See the Sena website at http colon slash slash www dot senacases dot com slash Catalog slash Blackberry-Pearl. I'm not yet allowed to post live URLs on this forum so you will have to rebuild the above URL by replacing colon slash and dot by the appropriate symbols and removing all spaces.

I have had many Sena cases before for Palms and Pocket-PCs and they have all outlasted the devices and been a pleasure to use. Very well made with high quality leather (no, I am not a shareholder!)

The Pearl Magnetflipper even activates the Pearl when opened because of its magnet closure so you can set the Pearl to auto-answer when "Out-of-Holster" and the Pearl will work like a flip-phone. Just flip open to answer and close to hang up.

The belt clip is good too. The button on the case is metal, the belt clip is plastic. The button won't come of of the clip, even when the release is pressed unless the Pearl is rotated 90 degrees, so the chances of it popping out inadvertently is very low.

The only small negative is that because the flip goes from top down, if you brush against something that opens the leather flip cover, it won't fall back in place by itself, you have to tap it back up until the magnet is close enough to grab. No big deal, I'd still buy it again in a minute.

regards,

Carl
    12-08-07 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD