To accomodate my 9550 AND AN EXTRA BATTERY, after considerable planning, I went to Hobby Lobby, bought some black leather, some upholstery black thread and some velcro. I constructed a pouch by sewing and then attached it with stitches to the perimeter of my BB holster. All of this was to provide a pouch to hold my extra battery so I can have all I need in the most hyper-efficient carrying unit possible. I think the professionals could do this if I can.
    Last edited by weather spotter; 12-16-09 at 07:50 PM.
    12-16-09 07:46 PM
    Let's see a picture. Maybe you could be that professional and make some $ at the same time?
    12-16-09 09:33 PM
    I'll put one on tomorrow ... I have a bit of permanent glue on a part of it making it easier to use. But I'll add a pic tomorrow.
    12-16-09 09:35 PM
    Sounds like a good idea!

sell it! lol make some money. People may indeed buy it! you never know what kind of market there is for it.
    12-17-09 12:00 AM
    I'm going to delay posting pictures till I've done one more of these because I'll refine the pouch design for a professional look. This first [I mean VERY FIRST] pouch was certainly not constructed to meet a level of quality control, so sometime in the next day or two, I'll post pictures of one that's handsome as well as functional. If the second one looks great, I might consider offering a customizing service with THE POUCH. All depends on whether it'd be worth it.
    12-17-09 08:23 AM
    Cant wait to see the pictures sounds like a very cool idea
    12-17-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD