When I set my alarm, the only tone I get is a "3 toned" dun dun dun. When I try to change it in the alarm setup, it says that all the ringtones are invalid.

Any help on this one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 12:17 AM
    Anyone? I can see a list of all my tones, but they are invalid.

ANYONE???
    10-29-09 11:56 AM
    Have you tried battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 12:35 PM
    I have done 3 so far in the past 24 hours, but I did notice that my phone reboots at some random time after. I wonder if that is causing it. Everything is working fine after the last bat pull.

I will monitor that to see if thats the cause.
    10-29-09 02:59 PM
    I have done 3 so far in the past 24 hours, but I did notice that my phone reboots at some random time after. I wonder if that is causing it. Everything is working fine after the last bat pull.

I will monitor that to see if thats the cause.
    which OS do you have?
    i'm on 5.0.0.190 and i also lost my custom ringtones since the upgrade.
    turns out my bold simply cant play my midi ringtones.

browse to your ringtone with the music player and try playing it.. it wont work.. at least not on my BB
    10-29-09 05:04 PM
    i met this.

after a full reboot , these ringtones come back. but sometime late , they alway gone. and i found in option -memory- "device memory cannot be read........"

it let me down. what can i do for this ? alway reboot to fix this problem?

bold in 5.0.0.314
    11-08-09 12:20 PM
    i alsolost ringtones..lucky for me i saved them in a folder on my laptop...only thing i would say is reload backed up os and save memory card to a folder then reload 5.0 and reload tones back to memory via dtm
    11-08-09 02:22 PM
    When this happened to me, I went on the BB Browser and downloaded all new ringtones. It's working great now, only problem is I have to figure out how to delete all the old invalid tones! Hope this works for others out there.
    09-22-10 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD