I have the CB icon on my 8310. I have been looking for some wallpapers to put on there. I looked at the full site on the phone and was able to keep narrowing the search to just my screen size and then I was able to chose amongst the different categories (sports, movies, etc..).

Is there a way to do that looking at the mobile verison on the phone? I can't figure it out, and all I can find are the threads that people have posted.

thanks
    JJ
    06-21-09 08:40 AM
    Not sure what your question is.... you can go to the store and buy stuff thee . You can even download an app i think to do this but you do not need it. But you can email, card reader, sms , pics/wallpapers to your phone. I think mobihand has free ones and you can text them to your phone.
    06-21-09 09:38 AM
    Thanks for the reply plunkingtom

I was just browsing thru the free wallpapers checking it out. Well, In order to look at them on the phone, you have to scroll thru a lot of other links just to get to the list of wallpapers. It is sort of hard to explain, and I hope that you or someone else knows what I am trying to say haha. I am just wondering if there is a way to keep from doing all the scrolling just to look at the themes, wallpapers, etc, while on your phone

JJ
    06-21-09 09:47 AM
    Zedge.net has a large number of free wallpapers for your downloading pleasure. There are plenty of places, and many can be Googled.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 09:56 AM
    ok, thanks BK. I don't guess I have come across that site.
    06-21-09 09:58 AM
    Zedge is the best one I have found so far. But I have found some good ones just by taking the time to scroll around the CB forums from my phone. Goes much faster with Opera Mini, too!
    06-21-09 12:24 PM
    I have been scrolling around CB on my phone, but as I look at a page of wallpapers, when I go back, I have to scroll all the way back down. Its hard to explain, unless I type it out as I go so that way one of you may know what I am asking. I don't mind scrolling and googling, I was just wondering if there was an easier way to look at wallpapers, themes, or whatever without having to scroll thru everything else also.

I am not looking for specific things, I was just looking around and wondered if I could search the board an easier way

thanks again

JJ
    06-21-09 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD