I currently have a 8330 with the Body Glove snap on case that protects the screen.

I'm getting a Tour next week, I need a case. I would like one that covers the screen.

What should I get??
    10-22-09 10:07 AM
    The seidio 360 is awesome, it covers the whole phone basically and its super slim and very comfortable.

Innocase 360 - Black
    10-22-09 10:34 AM
    If you want a lot of protection for the phone I would go with the Otterbox Defender. That is the case I have and love it. It adds bulk to the phone but I will take bulk for the protection anyday.
    10-22-09 05:05 PM
    i was wondering if any1 knows where i can find a holster for the tour that is EXACTLY like the one that came with the tour but without the beltclip? any help would be appreciated thanks guys!
    10-23-09 05:56 PM
    If you want a lot of protection for the phone I would go with the Otterbox Defender. That is the case I have and love it. It adds bulk to the phone but I will take bulk for the protection anyday.
    The otterbox case does rock. I love the protection I get for my Tour. Don't have to worry about it dropping.
    10-23-09 06:24 PM
    i was wondering if any1 knows where i can find a holster for the tour that is EXACTLY like the one that came with the tour but without the beltclip? any help would be appreciated thanks guys!
    Try *bay. I've seen them there.
    10-27-09 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD