i am looking for a ringtone for bb bold 9650, and it is the audio from a toy. the toy is a small crate and it shacks and says, "excuse me, excuse me, can you let me out of here". i have searched hi and low and can't find the audio from it to make it my self. can anybody help me. i would so appreciate it.
    12-20-10 08:48 PM
    My parents have that damned toy! I know exactly what you are talking about. I don't think there would be a good way to capture that weak audio decently without some professional equipment or the original source file. Try recording it yourself.
    12-20-10 08:50 PM
    I can make any ringtone you want, you just have to provide me with a link to the original file.

I hope you happen to have it so I can cut it and convert it into a tone for ya
    01-05-11 05:31 PM
    no i don't, i have searched high and low on the web to find the audio. so if i can recorde it and post it on some website and send you the link, that will work?
    01-15-11 03:48 PM
    Yes, I can try, try to record the voice, then I will do some enhancements to make it sound better using my professional software.
    jokers_6_9 likes this.
    01-15-11 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD