I'm looking for a ringtone of a man whistling a song that i could use on my blackberry. It is a programmed ringtone on Chocolate phone but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know where I might find it or what it is called? Thanks.
    02-13-09 10:38 AM
    No, but you can visit a website called Zedge and they have the Kill Bill whistling ringtone. It's actually quite nice as I had it as my text tone for awhile.
    02-22-09 03:11 PM
    Could it be the "Andy Griffith Show" theme song? Try Zedge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 07:12 PM
    I'm looking for the same ringtone - one of my co-workers has it on his verizon phone and I just love it! Have you had any luck with this?
    06-25-09 04:30 PM
    The whistlng ringtone I am looking for is NOT from Kill Bill and not from Andy Griffith. It's a tune I have never heard before, but very ear-catching and I want it! Can anyone tell me what this may be called? It's standard on some Verizon phones. I've searched everything with "whistling" in the title, with no luck so far.
    06-25-09 04:33 PM
    Is this it? Try this link and let me know...
    Myxer - There It Go (The Whistle Song)
    06-25-09 04:34 PM
    No, that isn't at all the whistle I was looking for (something more melodic, kind of "swingy") but I LOVE this - thanks for sharing, Trixie!!!

~ Susan
    06-25-09 05:05 PM
    whistling wizard or sumthn like that from the newer lg phones, im pretty sure u do, idk how to upload it, but i have it, like if u pin msgd me i could send it to u , cuz im pretty sure its the one u want, cuz i had been searching for it for quite sometime too, and finally found it, about two weeks ago.
    07-01-09 02:50 AM
    Just from reading this post I have Civil War by Guns N Roses in my head

07-06-09 02:45 PM
    I'm looking for a ringtone of a man whistling a song that i could use on my blackberry. It is a programmed ringtone on Chocolate phone but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know where I might find it or what it is called? Thanks.
    Hey did you ever find this ringtone? I would also like it. It is on another verizon phone . . .
    07-08-09 01:30 PM
    I know which one you are talking about but haven't found anything. Its an lg ringtone. If I find anything I will post

07-15-09 08:43 PM
    The whistlng ringtone I am looking for is NOT from Kill Bill and not from Andy Griffith. It's a tune I have never heard before, but very ear-catching and I want it! Can anyone tell me what this may be called? It's standard on some Verizon phones. I've searched everything with "whistling" in the title, with no luck so far.
    could you upload to megashare or rapidshare?
    07-21-09 09:48 PM
    Just from reading this post I have Civil War by Guns N Roses in my head

I was thinking "Patience" by GnR.
    08-01-09 03:59 PM
    How about this one?

Phone chooser | Zedge

This page brought up the 18 whistling ringtones on Zedge.

Phone chooser | Zedge

Last edited by BergerKing; 08-01-09 at 04:40 PM.
    08-01-09 04:29 PM
    is this what you are looking for?
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Zip attached below
    creepy09 likes this.
    08-01-09 06:47 PM
    When it comes to whistling... there is only 1 song to have as a ringer...

http://http://www.geocities.com/gkins3/Whistling.MP3
    08-01-09 08:38 PM
    The .mp3 is in the attached zip file.
    creepy09 and dammooo like this.
    02-11-10 05:53 PM
    Thank you for whistling Wizard ringtone; I have hearing loss and its the only ring tone that really works for me (and isn't annoying for others). I upgraded from LG phone to BKRY Storm and they don't offer it and have been been looking for it so long. Thank you. Now if I could just figure out how to get the BKRY Storm to allow me to have more rings per call. m With my hearing problem it takes longer to first hear the phone if its in another room.
    03-17-10 01:42 PM
    I've been trying to find this one for a while.
    08-16-10 02:26 AM
    Thanks so much for posting this. I too have been looking for this.
    09-25-10 04:15 PM
    Andy Griffith show theme song...Fishin Hole, composed and whistled by Earl Hagen.
    12-10-10 10:59 PM
    could you upload to megashare or rapidshare?
    Andy Griffith show theme song...Fishin Hole, composed and whistled by Earl Hagen.
    12-10-10 11:01 PM
    Thank you this is the one i have been looking for.
    02-22-11 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD