Anyone have any feedback/opinions ?

I'm leaning towards the Smartphone Experts Sidepouch (sold here in the Crackberry store for $24.95) but I had heard that you can't have the Curve facing LCD inwards since the magnet won't work; you have to have the screen facing outwards in order for the magnet to work and put the Curve to sleep. Anyone have any opinions on this case?

Also considering a rubberized skin with holster too but not sure...

thanks
    04-08-08 04:38 PM
    I just purchased the mobi holster, and so far it is great. It is light and sleek, has the blackberry facing inward. (As it should) covering the lcd. To my knowledge the magnet works and it does lock it when in the holster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-08 08:08 PM
    I looked at that one but someone had left a comment that the Mobi scratched up the top of their BB...

Is your's leaving scratch marks?
    04-08-08 08:10 PM
    I have the Mobi holster too, and I really like it. But it does rub off the rubberized coating where the clip slides over the top of the phone.
    04-08-08 10:17 PM
    I just got the super slim hybrid case/holster combo from seidio and man does it ROCK! Couple that with a screen protector from invisible shield and your in business!! The holster faces the cased BB in and the magnet works just fine. I think you'll like it. Def worth the $$...

Jim

04-08-08 10:19 PM
    I got the spe holster, its awesome, real nice quality. All black!
    It only works with the usb port facing up, I don't know about the screen facing in I've never put my phone that direction. I'm pretty hard on stuff and its held up well

04-08-08 10:21 PM
    It works only one direction but screen facing in or out doesn't matter

04-08-08 10:22 PM
    It works only one direction but screen facing in or out doesn't matter

So let me ask you this....I want to wear the SPE on my left side, with the BB screen facing in. This way the screen is more protected, and the headphone jack is facing up. Will this work with the magnet?

thanks
    04-08-08 10:36 PM
    I just got the super slim hybrid case/holster combo from seidio and man does it ROCK! Couple that with a screen protector from invisible shield and your in business!! The holster faces the cased BB in and the magnet works just fine. I think you'll like it. Def worth the $$...

Jim

Do you happen to have a link for this?
    04-08-08 10:38 PM
    So let me ask you this....I want to wear the SPE on my left side, with the BB screen facing in. This way the screen is more protected, and the headphone jack is facing up. Will this work with the magnet?

thanks
    no
    with the screen facing inward the headphone jack is down and the volume buttons are up
    ive always put mine with the screen facing outward and the jack facing up
    04-08-08 11:18 PM
    Now is that with the case on your right or left hip?
    04-08-08 11:20 PM
    Phone on the right side gun on the left side

04-09-08 01:36 AM
    Do you happen to have a link for this?
    SUPER SLIM HYBRID HARD CASE & HOLSTER COMBO- BLACKBERRY CURVE - BD2-HLCSH2BB8300

The back has the hard rubberized grip and the front is clear to show off your COOL phone!

I absolutely love this case and holster!!

Jim
    04-09-08 05:05 PM
    So kleraudio, this holster is worth it, huh?
    04-10-08 10:10 AM
    I have the Mobi hard holster. Yes it scratches the top of my curve, and no I don't really care. I have been using it for 2 months now with no issues.
    04-10-08 10:24 AM
    I also have the Seidio holser for skinned curves and it is awesome. Protects the screen by facing inward, and the battery door cover is protected by skin. Can't go wrong and for $30 it was well worth it! Also its not as rough on the curve as the un-skinned holster which does some damage, or so I've heard. Hope this helps...
    04-10-08 10:57 AM
    I also have the Seidio holser for skinned curves and it is awesome. Protects the screen by facing inward, and the battery door cover is protected by skin. Can't go wrong and for $30 it was well worth it! Also its not as rough on the curve as the un-skinned holster which does some damage, or so I've heard. Hope this helps...
    Does the skin come with this? Or is it just the holster?
    04-10-08 11:10 AM
    They sell a combo for $50 and you can select a plastic case, a rubberized skin or a hybrid case. I already had an OEM skin so I just got the holster but I think one of the posters above got the combo... But the holster is great!
    04-10-08 11:32 AM
    You can have the usb port and headphone jack facing up, just put the bottom of the phone facing behind you on your left hip or facing ahead of you on your right hip.

04-10-08 04:35 PM
    I got the spe holster, its awesome, real nice quality. All black!
    It only works with the usb port facing up, I don't know about the screen facing in I've never put my phone that direction. I'm pretty hard on stuff and its held up well

With this case, do you have any problems with your trackball?

Luigi
    04-22-08 04:35 PM
    I bought one for the tmo store and it is cool. I have the rubber on the curve and it fits fine. It goes to sleep and everthing. I got a car charge and holster for $25

04-22-08 04:43 PM
    I purchased a BlackBerry Nylon Latch Pouch for the 8310 from BBerry - #1 Store for BlackBerry Accessories. It works great (screen can be in or out) and I got it for $12.95. It has a strong non-rotating belt clip that holds it vertically on your belt. Hope this helps.

Tom
    04-22-08 10:19 PM
    I just order the Seidio rubberized spring clip holster for the unskinned curve today. I'll let you guys know how I like it.
    04-22-08 10:30 PM
    I ordered the Seidio holster for the unskinned Curve last week and it should be arriving next Monday. I'm sure I'll like it.
    04-22-08 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD