Hey guys,

I was wondering if you guys had any good wallpapers for the 9700 that were funny or humorous. I got the Peanuts one where they are sitting on a dock but I am looking for more. Thanks!
    09-20-10 10:38 PM
    Here's a few I've got

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-24-10 03:59 AM
    haha thanks Mystery! These are really nice ones. Does anyone have more?
    09-24-10 09:12 AM
    My favorite type of walls too (and sarcastic)
    Here's a bunch I have, prob 90% of my wallpapers have been found in these forums over the last few years. Have 500 wallpapers I was looking through so probably missed a ton, if I have time later I'll go back through, this should keep you busy for now
    09-24-10 12:06 PM
    haha I love the third one. Got any more?
    09-28-10 06:58 PM
    Here's a few I've got

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    i want that pic of the fruits lol
    is there a way i can email it to my bb.i saved it to my pc but i dont know how to get it on my phone
    thanks
    09-29-10 06:32 PM
    i want that pic of the fruits lol
    is there a way i can email it to my bb.i saved it to my pc but i dont know how to get it on my phone
    thanks
    You can e-mail it to your phone as an attachment or plug in you BB with the USB cable, turn on mass storage mode, and move the picture over like the BB is a flash drive. I find the second option much more simple and efficient (when you transfer tons of walls like I do ). Let me know if you have any more questions
    09-29-10 09:02 PM
    Some more, don't have many after this
    10-01-10 01:23 AM
    You can e-mail it to your phone as an attachment or plug in you BB with the USB cable, turn on mass storage mode, and move the picture over like the BB is a flash drive. I find the second option much more simple and efficient (when you transfer tons of walls like I do ). Let me know if you have any more questions
    i did turn on mass storage and they gave me a bunch of options to choose from,windows movie maker,windows media center,windows photo gallery and a bunch of others to use.
    i tried a couple to transfer the pic to my cell,but never figured it out.
    10-01-10 08:51 AM
    i did turn on mass storage and they gave me a bunch of options to choose from,windows movie maker,windows media center,windows photo gallery and a bunch of others to use.
    i tried a couple to transfer the pic to my cell,but never figured it out.
    Try to write it down step by step as I do it, I'm assuming you have a microSD (memory) card in the BB:

1. Plug cable in
    2. On the BB it asks to turn mass storage mode on, click yes
    3. On computer it will probably come up as autoplay, click open folder to view files. If it doesn't go to (my) computer and open the new removable disk that appears, for me it's drive E
    4. Once the folder opens, click on the BlackBerry folder, here is has everything organized for you. Put pictures/wallpapers/backgrounds in the "Pictures" folder, organize however you like. Same with Music, Ringtones

Hope this helps
    10-01-10 02:06 PM
    Try to write it down step by step as I do it, I'm assuming you have a microSD (memory) card in the BB:

1. Plug cable in
    2. On the BB it asks to turn mass storage mode on, click yes
    3. On computer it will probably come up as autoplay, click open folder to view files. If it doesn't go to (my) computer and open the new removable disk that appears, for me it's drive E
    4. Once the folder opens, click on the BlackBerry folder, here is has everything organized for you. Put pictures/wallpapers/backgrounds in the "Pictures" folder, organize however you like. Same with Music, Ringtones

Hope this helps
    got it thanks dude
    10-01-10 05:52 PM
    I for got how to send a wallpaper to my phone? Any help would be great.

I have the curve8530

Thanks
    11-02-10 02:16 PM
    I for got how to send a wallpaper to my phone? Any help would be great.

I have the curve8530

Thanks
    Many options, easiest for me is what I said above after right clicking the pictures and saving them to your computer. Or after saving them, open up your e-mail on the computer, attach the picture, e-mail it to yourself
    11-02-10 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD