for my BB storm. particularly an extended life battery that is worth the money and wont blow up in my hands, a full body protector (i.e. invisishield or BSE) that works well with an OEM pouch or larger pouch that supports the larger battery with standby mode.

any suggestions?
    04-26-09 10:47 PM
    Thanks a bunch for the help guys! Great way to make a newcomer feel welcome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 06:59 PM
    I'd recommend the Zagg Invisishield hands down. I was going to go with the Verizon branded ones as 3 for $20 seemed like the better price, but to be frank, I'm glad I didn't skip, as the protector has done just that...protect my clumsy *** from scratching up the screen.

I also would recommend the cradle/dock (possibly from Seidido) if you plan to use it as an alarm clock or like the clean look.

As far as cases, I've only had one, I purchased the clear hard case offered by Verizon the first day and just now decided to purchase an Incipio Feather case because of the smaller size. As far as cases go, it depends on how you plan to use your phone and what feels comfortable.
    04-29-09 02:10 AM
    I'd recommend the Zagg Invisishield hands down. I was going to go with the Verizon branded ones as 3 for $20 seemed like the better price, but to be frank, I'm glad I didn't skip, as the protector has done just that...protect my clumsy *** from scratching up the screen.

I also would recommend the cradle/dock (possibly from Seidido) if you plan to use it as an alarm clock or like the clean look.

As far as cases, I've only had one, I purchased the clear hard case offered by Verizon the first day and just now decided to purchase an Incipio Feather case because of the smaller size. As far as cases go, it depends on how you plan to use your phone and what feels comfortable.
    I tried the zagg invisible shield on my old phone and I didn't like it. It peeled off within three months of regular use. So I was looking for something different and something that supports standby mode. I have the OEM pouch and I like it a lot just for that reason. I just wish I could find a larger one so I could buy an extended life battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 11:45 AM
    If you're looking to go with an extended battery I would try Seidio's extended and battery door or their Innocase Extended case, its a full body cover with an extended battery back to it. I just did a review of their Desktop cradle HERE that works with both of these. Just a few Ideas on accessories. Good luck on your search.
    04-29-09 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD