I love my tour and the leather belt clip case that came with it. What I want is something that when I go out at night I can put the phone in my pocket. I keep my belt clip on at work, so I would be taking it off and on will happen alot. I want something that will hold up to that but don't really like the silcone covers. Anybody have a hard case that they remove alot and goes back on without wearing out? Hope that makes sense.
    09-11-09 07:53 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

you really should look into this case called "epic case" its probably one of the best cases for the Tour that you can use with the Holster.

I have one on my Tour right now and LOVE IT!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/re...-today-295750/
    09-11-09 07:58 AM
    I just read your post about it while searching this forum. I'm thinking I'm going to give it a whirl.
    09-11-09 08:27 AM
    +1 on the epik case. I got a 3pack for the variety in color. There are some very minor issues with the headphone hole being a little off and the case being too thick for a usb cable to stay attached, but it's still worth it for the price. I take mine off every night to place on the charging pod and haven't noticed the slightest bit of stretching.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD