happens to me in both.

if the phone is unlocked, put it in the holster, take it out, it is fine

but

if you put it in holstered it will come out still locked (previous OSes unlocked it) and when you try to use it, it says "screen is locked" when you press lock button it relocks itself and then you have to press it again for it to be unlocked

any way to fix this?

sorry I wasnt going to look through 1000 posts to see if anyone has had this single problem
    10-09-09 08:13 PM
    It's a bug in .230 base as well, I've no idea if there is a workaround.
    10-09-09 08:20 PM
    I have a different holster issue. Using a Seidio clip holster or whatever it's called. Using .230

If I pull it from the holster, I get either nothing (no ldisplay, no backlight) or what looks like the backlight on, but a blank screen. Either way, I have to put it back to the holster so it goes to standby again. If I got nothing the first time, the second time I'll get the black screen with backlight and I have to do this again. The last time I pull from the holster I'll get a working device.

Also, I usually have to unlock it twice - once only "half" unlocks it - I get to my home screen after the first push but the the message "screen is locked" remains until I unlock a 2nd time.

All weird to me. But I'm dealing with it for now.
    10-10-09 05:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD