OK ya never seen or heard of Vaja cases before until I saw them posted a week ago on the forum here. Took a look and they seem cool but they are expensive and I can find other things to spend my money on.
    I prefer the Seidio holsters personally and love them and have loved them for my Storm and Curve.
    Plus they wont break my bank account either. If I was going to spend that kind of money I think I would opt for the Seidio case and the pay for colorware to personalize it more.
    Just my 2 cents.
    I had never heard of them either, but once I bit the bullet and spent the money I will never use any other brand. Waiting for them to make the product is kind of annoying, but thay are the best quality I have even seen. I have since bought one for every ipod, phone, camera and any other product I have that they make a case for. They are definately worth the money.
    01-11-09 02:55 AM
    I had never heard of them either, but once I bit the bullet and spent the money I will never use any other brand. Waiting for them to make the product is kind of annoying, but thay are the best quality I have even seen. I have since bought one for every ipod, phone, camera and any other product I have that they make a case for. They are definately worth the money.
    I'm kind of thinking the same thing. I'm definitely a person with champagne taste so those cases are very appealing to me.
    01-11-09 11:17 AM
    first off, i'm a girl and i don't care for holsters.. i prefer carrying cases or wristlet type cases. i went to verizon store yesterday and bought the pink bubblegum dooney and bourke case and my storm WITH silicone cover on it, fits inside the d&b carrying case. plus there's a pocket inside the case for license/debit card as well as an outside pocket on it too. it's normally $59.99 ($49.99 online) and i got it on sale for $34.99. the wrist strap is a nice size too so if there are girls looking... i love this set up!
    01-11-09 11:39 AM
    I sent phone in for colorware, which is extremely scratch resistant and I may get the Vaja case...
    01-11-09 01:14 PM
    Be real how long are we going to keep this phone or any phone for that matter. I had just bought the curve last may and loved it to death until I heard about the storm and had to have it the day it came out. Why spend hundreds on a case if you will want the next greatest thing since sliced bread. Seidio is good enough for me, but they are overpriced and like everything else made in China.
    01-11-09 04:29 PM
    Does anyone know if any of the top end holsters come with the magnate to turn off the screen. I was looking at some of them but there is no mention of any feature like this. I currently use the BB holster for the storm its nice but something a bit more styilish for work would be nice. The magnate feature is a must since i would more than likely screw something up without it.

Abigfish
    01-11-09 04:37 PM
    I have a Golla pouch and I love it. It doesn't have the magnet but protects the phone from scratches very well and there are many designs. I bought mine from the Crackberry store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 04:46 PM
    which is best case for a carpenter working in a dusty enviroment?????????please help
    01-11-09 10:19 PM
    which is best case for a carpenter working in a dusty enviroment?????????please help
    Hmmm..If it were me I'd do the same thing I do for the beach with any cell/ipod...put it in a baggee in my pocket..These things are already proven to be dust collectors with the screen, so might as well be safe given your profession.
    01-11-09 11:19 PM
    Updated.

I tried searching both sites and can't seem to find anything specific to the Storm. Is there a way you can directly link some examples so I can update the original post? Thanks.
    Sorry i took so long... Louis Vuitton - Monogram Canvas Pochette Cancun - eLUXURY

Thats the one i use...without the removable strap....fits the storm just right.
    03-15-09 04:06 PM
    Check my signature for a pretty decent Case. Its a Silicon / Hard Case Hybrid sort of...definitely worth the money.
    03-15-09 04:37 PM
    I use Seidio Innocase Surface with Seidio clip holster. Very nice fit and secure way to carry your berry. This case unlocks the storm when I remove it from the clip.
    Last edited by inspector75; 03-15-09 at 04:43 PM.
    03-15-09 04:41 PM
    I have a Golla pouch and I love it. It doesn't have the magnet but protects the phone from scratches very well and there are many designs. I bought mine from the Crackberry store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Cool, the golla case, I've been looking at them.

I just got the Case Mate Barely there case, and it's good for protecting the back and the corners, but it leaves the front completely open, letting dust get in. Unfortunately it adds just that little thickness to it so it now doesn't really fit inside the leather pouch from Blackberry.

How tight is the fit in the golla case, will it fit the storm with a form-fit sleeve on it too, or just the bare storm?

Is it very bulky? Can you still slip into your pocket?
    04-08-09 08:21 AM
    Hunter put me on to this one

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm

I just ordered it...should be receiving it soon!!
    04-08-09 08:46 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD