Good morning all,

I know this has been posted about before, but after searching i can't find anything about it so here goes.

I hit the call button last night to both wake up my phone and then bring up the call list. There was a little bit of a lag, not unusual, but then my phone flashed this picture of a lightning striking from clouds on a dark night. It was sick!

I've looked through all my pictures, and the standard wallpapers but its not there. Anyone know anything about this? I'm running .113 btw.
    04-02-09 10:44 AM
    04-02-09 10:46 AM
    Thanks, but i was more so curious as to how it got there in the first place and why it chose to insert itself during operation.
    04-02-09 10:47 AM
    My guess is the telco branding of your phone is hiding the default background for the Zen theme. My bell storm does the same thing. It's nice to know there's an extra picture uselessly hanging around in memory.
    04-02-09 10:51 AM
    Thanks, but i was more so curious as to how it got there in the first place and why it chose to insert itself during operation.
    Ugh...

It's a minor glitch in the OS...and this has been discussed in at least 50 threads since I've joined
    04-02-09 10:51 AM
    its one of the default wallpapers loaded with the OS i believe, but the vzw splash overwrites it due to the vendor.xml files...idk. i'm sure you could find a "stock" theme with different background images implanted if you look hard enough. or make one. just take the stock theme on plazmic and change background images to your liking.
    04-02-09 10:52 AM
    Thanks Patches. Thats an answer.

Mogul, a glitch is a bug, fault or a defect. This was more of an easter egg and thats why i was curious about it.
    04-02-09 10:54 AM
    +1 for helping people with productive and meaningful responses on a forum thread?

c'mon, you know you wanna "+1" me....
    04-02-09 10:55 AM
    +1 Patches!
    04-02-09 11:02 AM
    **** CRACKBERRY I HAD TO ******* BEG FOR A ******* +1 AFTER THAT RESPONSE YOU CAN ALL ******* **** YOUR ******* ASSES!!!

-jk, i'm ******** in the a.m.

caffine is a helluva drug!
    04-02-09 11:05 AM
    whoa. one word for you. Decaf. Check it out.

jk, mornings suck.

And in my other forum they have a "Fuel" rating system that you can give to posters instead of the +1 thing sorry to make you beg.
    04-02-09 11:10 AM
    k, decaf might as well be water...which is why i drink coffee...it has all the water i'll ever need right in there!

i want fuel ratings now
    04-02-09 11:19 AM
    its one of the default wallpapers loaded with the OS i believe, but the vzw splash overwrites it due to the vendor.xml files...idk. i'm sure you could find a "stock" theme with different background images implanted if you look hard enough. or make one. just take the stock theme on plazmic and change background images to your liking.
    Great use of a Zep quote. Kudos to you
    04-02-09 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD