Hey All,

I recently purchased a Storm a couple weeks back and got haggled into buying a snap on hard case from the Verizon store. The case works well, is sturdy, but just adds too much bulk. I am very intrigued by the leather cases that BB produces with the battery saving magnet. While looking through their selection, I noticed that they have a holster (one that magnet snaps over the top but also has a clip which adds bulk) and a pocket pouch.

I much rather prefer using Storm straight up without a case when texting, talking, and browsing, its much easier to handle. But I am very hesitant to throw it in my pocket to carry it around due to dust and any other accidental mishaps. From what I could tell looking at the BB pocket pouch, it doesn't cover the entire Storm? Leaves the receiver and top buttons uncovered? Could someone who owns this clarify?

I am looking for something that doesnt add much bulk while carrying around but where I can easily remove my berry when needed. Also, the battery saver is a great function.

Thanks in advance for the information/suggestions!

Shack
    10-05-09 02:38 PM
    If you don't mind spending a decent amount of money for a high quality pouch, check out these:
    Sena
    Beyza
    10-05-09 10:14 PM
    I'd recommend you check out Beyza, they have quality leather pouches.
    10-06-09 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD