I was wondering who actually uses the leather case that comes w/ the Tour. Is it big? Nice quality?
    07-26-09 10:47 AM
    seems nice to me, i use it
    07-26-09 10:49 AM
    If your definition of big is if it is just the right size to fit the phone, then yes it is big. A case for the tour doesn't really get smaller than this. Its a nice leather, I'd definitely use it, but I prefer to keep it in my pocket, I am just not a pouch person.
    07-26-09 10:51 AM
    Yeah, I've always liked holsters for my phone. You leave it in your pocket and it seems to be magnetized to pocket lint. xD

Holster works great, although one minor annoyance is that it doesn't have a hole in the side for the charging port like my old phone's holster.
    07-26-09 10:53 AM
    i took out my phone, charger, didnt even look at what was left and threw the box in the trash
    07-26-09 10:58 AM
    I use it during the week at work, since it makes taking it out repeatedly much easier (to answer calls, email, etc.). On weekends, I tend to drop the phone in my pocket since I don't need to take it out too often.
    07-26-09 10:59 AM
    i took out my phone, charger, didnt even look at what was left and threw the box in the trash
    So, in other words, you threw out a holster, a headset, and all of the international charger adapters? Really intelligent, especially if you have to return the thing within the 30 days.....
    07-26-09 11:08 AM
    I use it at work. Its in my pocket when not at work. It is a nice holster in my opinion
    07-26-09 11:13 AM
    I use it everyday. For a free holster it doesn't get much better than this. I am so used to having to go spend $30 on a holster after buying a phone this was a nice change of pace.
    07-26-09 11:16 AM
    i use mine at work , especially when i just need to look at it to see if i have calls missed or etc, just take out and screen turns on by itself and put back in and it turns off by its self...
    07-26-09 11:17 AM
    I use it all the time. Probably won't after a good hard case comes out for it.
    07-26-09 11:19 AM
    I can't get used to putting the phone into standby mode with the button on top, so using the holster has done wonders for my battery life. I used to just keyboard lock my BB's, but standby mode seems to extend battery life immensely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 11:19 AM
    I put my phone in my holster, then my holster in my pocket, even at work. I plan on getting a slim pouch case when I can find a good one.

07-26-09 11:28 AM
    I was wondering who actually uses the leather case that comes w/ the Tour. Is it big? Nice quality?
    Looks ok, but I prefer the horizontal style for work so I bought the SPE horizontal one for the 9630. Great holster
    07-26-09 11:30 AM
    I use it at work since I look all professional and tuck my shirt in lol. On the weekends I put it in my pocket, looks kinda nerdy hitting up the club with it lol.
    07-26-09 11:37 AM
    I use it at work since I look all professional and tuck my shirt in lol. On the weekends I put it in my pocket, looks kinda nerdy hitting up the club with it lol.
    Hahaha. Very well put.
    07-26-09 11:46 AM
    So, in other words, you threw out a holster, a headset, and all of the international charger adapters? Really intelligent, especially if you have to return the thing within the 30 days.....
    I already have 2 headsets from previous BBs (the premium one from the Bold is amazing), I never use the BB holster, and I don't travel internationally

All in the trash!
    07-26-09 12:15 PM
    I wish there was a holster that could fit a phone with a silicone case. The best of both worlds.

07-26-09 12:21 PM
    Haha; nice.

I put my phone in my holster, then my holster in my pocket, even at work. I plan on getting a slim pouch case when I can find a good one.

I would think that putting the entire holster in your pocket would make for a rather uncomfortable bulge.

Wait...so chicks don't dig a holster on the hip digging into them during some close-up conversing or dancing?
    07-26-09 12:25 PM
    i use the pouch for now.never cared much for'em,should have my new holster from seidio on monday,had one for my curve and loved it.and one seidio releases their hard case i'll prob buy the case/holster combo.
    07-26-09 06:37 PM
    i use the oem leather holster for the 8330. fits like a glove.
    07-26-09 06:41 PM
    I've been using the stock leather holster since day 1. I think it's a bit nicer than the plastic holster I had with my 8703e.

07-26-09 06:46 PM
    I don't like it. I'm using a Curve 8300 case instead.
    07-26-09 06:47 PM
    Agreeddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-26-09 06:51 PM
    I use the supplied case with a silicon cover (its snug but fits). I use my old 8330 case when not using the silicon.
    07-26-09 06:56 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD