has anyone found any nice looking, snug, leather cases for the storm? I've only found a company, vaja cases, in the process of making one, but i can't find one thats already made.
    12-17-08 09:07 AM
    Have you tried the CrackBerry Store?
    12-17-08 09:27 AM
    I picked up the leather holster with the magnetic flap from VZW store for about 18 bucks. love it so far.
    12-17-08 09:43 AM
    i'm using the leather sleeve made by blackberry that i bought at vzw store. it looks similar to the one on crackberry but the crackberry one has a metal blackberry logo. mine is all leather/fabric. seems to work fine, and uses the sleep mode magnet which is great at saving battery.
    12-17-08 09:49 AM
    I'm using a generic leather horizontal case that came with a generic wall and car charger. All for $9.99 including shipping. It holds the phone securely and that is all that matters. Why spend $15-100 for a case? Thats outrageous. No one would care how the case looks..so as long it holds and protects the phone.

Than again, I spent $30 on a iPod Touch Incase case when it first came out and there was no generic cheap cases except for silicone rubber cases. But that is one of the few times I'll pay additional is when I have no choice.
    12-17-08 10:13 AM
    I use the one with the magnetic flap that you can find at a VZW store... works great and locks my phone when I holster it.
    12-17-08 10:14 AM
    I'm using a generic leather horizontal case that came with a generic wall and car charger. All for $9.99 including shipping. It holds the phone securely and that is all that matters. Why spend $15-100 for a case? Thats outrageous. No one would care how the case looks..so as long it holds and protects the phone.

Than again, I spent $30 on a iPod Touch Incase case when it first came out and there was no generic cheap cases except for silicone rubber cases. But that is one of the few times I'll pay additional is when I have no choice.
    Does your generic case put the BB into sleep mode? I got the BB case from VZW specifically for that reason. It was worth the $20 to me.
    12-17-08 10:20 AM
    i'm using the leather sleeve made by blackberry that i bought at vzw store. it looks similar to the one on crackberry but the crackberry one has a metal blackberry logo. mine is all leather/fabric. seems to work fine, and uses the sleep mode magnet which is great at saving battery.

I bought the BB Leather Pouch from Crackberry and LOVE IT! Has the metal logo on the front and fits the STORM well and allows pocket carry without worry!
    Last edited by chasvs; 12-17-08 at 10:45 AM.
    12-17-08 10:41 AM
    I bought the Leather Pouch from Crackberry and LOVE IT! Has the metal logo on the front and fits the STORM well and allows pocket carry without worry!
    Agree!!!! Its very nice, slim too, also the metal part makes it a bit easier to know which side I'm grabbing, its snug and yet doesn't depress the screen while in the holster and the magnet works every time. (got mine from another website for 13.99)
    12-17-08 10:46 AM
    Check on Ebay = I saw a few nice ones on there the other day.
    12-17-08 10:47 AM
    Does your generic case put the BB into sleep mode? I got the BB case from VZW specifically for that reason. It was worth the $20 to me.
    I dont think it does. Since it has a magnet to keep the flap closed, if I was to move that flap or move the phone over the magnet, the phone goes to sleep. But I dont think it does when its in the case. I dont mind if it goes to sleep or not. All I care about is that it holds the phone, is comfortable and protects my phone.
    12-17-08 11:02 AM
    Here are some very professional leather cases which have just been released or will be in the next week:
    Noreve - Leather case BlackBerry 9500 Storm Tradition
    and
    Leather pda cases for your BlackBerry Storm, Dual Design for BlackBerry Storm, Glove Fit for BlackBerry Storm, Lateral Pouch for BlackBerry Storm, Le Sac for BlackBerry Storm, Open Face for BlackBerry Storm, STiL Vertical Pouch for BlackBerry Storm ,

I've used the flip-over cases before and they are really very nice. They still fit in the pocket easily and they also protect the screen. I can tuck a few business cards in them as well.

Also EBcases.com is coming out with one for the Storm in the next week or two. I currently have one of their cases for my old PDA and they make real quality stuff. I have used it 4 years and it still looks new.
    12-17-08 11:26 AM
    Agree!!!! Its very nice, slim too, also the metal part makes it a bit easier to know which side I'm grabbing, its snug and yet doesn't depress the screen while in the holster and the magnet works every time. (got mine from another website for 13.99)
    I'm waiting for mine to be delivered today...can't wait!!!!!
    12-17-08 11:32 AM
    Does anyone know if there is already a RIM leather holster available that covers the whole length of the phone? I really don't like how the top is currently exposed. I would appreciate any info. on this.

Cheers
    12-17-08 09:03 PM
    BlackBerry Storm cases

I personally vouch for Piel Frama.

I have one for my Curve... they do make them for the Storm as well.
    12-17-08 09:33 PM
    12-17-08 09:53 PM
    anyone try the regular blackberry leather holster case for the curve 8300 series. the devices are almost identical in measurements... like this one
    Blackberry OEM Leather Holster Case Pouch Curve 8330 - eBay (item 110327520509 end time Dec-17-08 20:39:37 PST)
    12-17-08 10:08 PM

Anyone with experience with this one?
    12-17-08 10:12 PM
    I'm seriously considering purchasing this case and pairing it with the innocase as well, but has anyone felt/owned this case? I'm more concerned with quality of leather and craftsmanship than price. I consider vaja and piel frama cases to be top line so...I'm wondering how seidio compares.
    12-17-08 10:42 PM
    oops, forgot to post the link:

Seidio horizontal leather case
    Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories.
    12-17-08 10:57 PM
    I'm waiting for mine to be delivered today...can't wait!!!!!
    Mine came today and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!
    12-17-08 11:46 PM

Looks like the one I have. I like it.
    12-18-08 08:20 AM
    sweet, cant wait for it today

save some battery life
    12-18-08 08:41 AM
    Here are some very professional leather cases which have just been released or will be in the next week:

HAD TO DELETE URLS

I've used the flip-over cases before and they are really very nice. They still fit in the pocket easily and they also protect the screen. I can tuck a few business cards in them as well.

Also EBcases.com is coming out with one for the Storm in the next week or two. I currently have one of their cases for my old PDA and they make real quality stuff. I have used it 4 years and it still looks new.
    WOW!!! That second site is amazing. You can build exactly what you want as opposed to having to settle. Kinds glad/angry I already have the officila BB hoster coming already/ Angry cuz I would totally make a sweet holster, glad cuz I would probably spend $100 on a case. Saved myself 70 bucks whew.
    12-30-08 11:36 PM

I got mine the day I got the phone. Not a huge fan. Maybe just because I don't really like the verticle orientation or the top loading design. But I don't want to use a bootleg case without the battery magnets
    12-30-08 11:39 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD